Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

8 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Matt!

What did I just witness - what kind of monster makes tiny food...I guess it's somehow related to Rick and Morty based on the title :idk:

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I like most cheeses except for bleu cheese, gorgonzola, and similar cheeses.

I happen to like blue cheese and gorgonzola :laugh: they go well on burgers and salads (+ quesadillas obviously)

5 minutes ago, Matt! said:

What did I just witness - what kind of monster makes tiny food...I guess it's somehow related to Rick and Morty based on the title :idk:

Watch it! He does many theme episodes from shows and movies besides how to make/do basic cooking things.

7 minutes ago, Matt! said:

I happen to like blue cheese and gorgonzola :laugh: they go well on burgers and salads (+ quesadillas obviously)

Not a fan of the taste plus it overpowers everything else that it's on in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Someone is making sliders today :chicken::chicken: Plant-based patties umm?

rryJZrSWF9Lj19I1PzBYWi2CytpWhKL7Rd54xYd5

I was looking for a protein to cut up to put in my salad and the meat looked like shit at the grocery store............... so I said fuck it. :nicole:

Eating penne with my salad too.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

I was looking for a protein to cut up to put in my salad and the meat looked like shit at the grocery store............... so I said fuck it. :nicole:

Eating penne with my salad too.

or forget the salad and make relaxing veggie sliders:

dont-forget-to-eat-your-greens-veggie-burgers-are-a-18510867.thumb.png.195dde6952c723779ebdc9d0be1d1da4.png

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Have any of you tried this stuff before? I bought some at my grocery store cause their meat selection sucked today.

I had soy patties a very long time ago.  I remember them being very bland and flavorless, with only the seasoning of meat.  The texture didn't pass muster

22 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I had soy patties a very long time ago.  I remember them being very bland and flavorless, with only the seasoning of meat.  The texture didn't pass muster

The Beyond Burgers were decent as the texture was kind of weird, but still edible.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

The Beyond Burgers were decent as the texture was kind of weird, but still edible.

I had soy jerky before- the texture was also "off"- like halfway to jerky, moist and more spongy but the seasonings were the same.  

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I had soy jerky before- the texture was also "off"- like halfway to jerky, moist and more spongy but the seasonings were the same.  

Interesting......... it wouldn't surprise me if some companies used soy fillers in their jerkys.

5 hours ago, Matt! said:

Chicken, egg noodles and veggies.

dindin!.thumb.jpg.7f9dcd19d8227666524b054a5e649836.jpg

those noodles look like ramen

Do you eat a lot of "crispbread"?   Ikea's food section sells a lot of different crispbreads, it makes it look like a staple.

f8aedf7f9af6a6b4102a0d782caf3a7a.jpg