Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

I like Thai boxing, though I haven't had the food unfortunately. Then again, I may have but just didn't know what it was. As to Chinese food though, I don't have a picture, but I had these little balls that when I bit into them they shot really hot (temperature hot that is) soup into my throat. It was good but very surprising to say the least :ninja: .

I can't see the pic, but love swordfish too :ninja: . As for piranas, I can't speak for all types as I haven't really gotten into the big varieties that much. I assume that those would be difficult to clean since there's no telling what they eat. Contrary to popular belief, there's a lot of them that don't eat human meat though. That's not to say I wasn't looking for those, as I see eating them as somewhat justified :mellow: . I've been cleaning fish so long though, its somewhat mechanical now although I must admit that I don't fancy the smell so much, but its worth it in the end, especially when out camping or such.

Good call on the pan cooking and I don't necessarily find piranas to be particularly special taste wise in the big scheme of things :ninja: . For me though, something about living off the land for some time makes almost any edible thing you find taste much better than it would otherwise. I think my esteem for samon taste wise might have been somewhat compromised by expectaitons beeing too high. Though to me there are a lot of varieties that taste as good to me, the non farm raised Alaskan kind is super healthy though.

As far as fish goes, I only like Salmon and swordfish. The other varieties don't excite me so much.

^I'm with you on them, but don't you like tuna? Pan fried with some coriander. Mwah! post-11221-0-1446013452-96445_thumb.gif

What cheese is that and what are your favorite cheeses?

^Looks like a camembert to me. Bake that bastard in it's box with some olive oil, black pepper and rosemary and scoop it out with the baguette...

I believe these are illegal to import to the USA (along with similar unpasteurized cheeses like brie and chèvre), which is a terrible shame for you. Who'd have thought cheese could be considered more dangerous than firearms?!

Bread, cheese....beer, I could love of those rations for the rest of my life I would say :whistle:

^Bread, cheese, wine is the holy trinity! post-11221-0-1446013452-98554_thumb.gif

I would throw in some olives too - but then I have a few trees and I need to shift them!

As for favourite cheeses, uh, it's like Sophie's Choice! Sometimes a overripe brie on a crusty baguette is pure perfection. Other times a thick chunk of salty haloumi hot off the barbecue. Or a wedge of cheddar or yarg (and I'll give you the beer with this one, mate ;) ) with some red onion chutney. Or a stilton, and a glass of port, on a cold winters evening - maybe just before bed in order to have some pretty awesome dreams.

Stilton, thou shouldst be living at this hour

And so thou art. Nor losest grace thereby;

England has need of thee, and so have I—