Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Everyone loves Alessandra hehe she is my fav angel followed by Miranda

I love Caramel Osas...its so funny im from Australia and the other day me and my friend were talking about VS and im like i cant wait for Caramel Osas at VSFS 2008 and she just looked at me weirdly like wtf lol...i was so used to saying it here on BZ i said it to her lol

FRANCY ITALY there hasnt been any news on Bianca or Isabeli. Im pretty sure we will see Isabeli again this yr in the show she had 3 walks last yr and has been a regular on VS catwalks for years now but you never know. As for Bianca i have no idea. I mean she has been on VS.com lately and catalogue work but she only was on the runway once in 2005 and they never have used her again...So i guess time will tell. I like Bianca but i dont think we will be seeing her on VS this yr

Alisa...AnaBB was rumoured to be doing a casting this yr for VS. Elite sent out a list of girls and Ana was on that list so im presuming she went. She has been in VS catalogues again these past few months so its a good chance she might be back this yr...I hope Ana is back again this year she is hot and amazing on that runway...

FRANCY ITALY there hasnt been any news on Bianca or Isabeli. Im pretty sure we will see Isabeli again this yr in the show she had 3 walks last yr and has been a regular on VS catwalks for years now but you never know. As for Bianca i have no idea. I mean she has been on VS.com lately and catalogue work but she only was on the runway once in 2005 and they never have used her again...So i guess time will tell. I like Bianca but i dont think we will be seeing her on VS this yr

Alisa...AnaBB was rumoured to be doing a casting this yr for VS. Elite sent out a list of girls and Ana was on that list so im presuming she went. She has been in VS catalogues again these past few months so its a good chance she might be back this yr...I hope Ana is back again this year she is hot and amazing on that runway...

Valmount on AAOF said Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno will also be performing at the vsfs08

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/p...ory/765700.html

And in my personal opinion news: I'm almost certain Iza will at least end a segment. She always has. '05 Sexy Delicious '06 Highland Romance '07 Blade Runner (Animale)

I love Caramel Osas...its so funny im from Australia and the other day me and my friend were talking about VS and im like i cant wait for Caramel Osas at VSFS 2008 and she just looked at me weirdly like wtf lol...i was so used to saying it here on BZ i said it to her lol

I beg to differ. ;)

I don't like her much at all...

^ i don't like her either.

unfortunately for her, alessandra can do only VS.

she can't do any other ruways (she is the only one of the group the did only vs in her entire life.. and this is not good).

see all the other gorgeous angels: karolina, adriana, gisele, izabel.. at least they walked other shows!!

I love Alessandra! :p

and about Heidi sure she may be annoying to some, but have you ever thought about that its not her fault she is the most famous angel and one of the most famous models around? she certainly can't help that. Hate on Victoria's Secret for promoting their #1 girl, not Heidi herself! VS is the ones who promotes her like crazy for certain things like the fashion show,they know Heidi is a win/win situation, she will bring in the ratings bc most general public know who she is and most men do too and in the long run, thats all VS really cares about I'm sure :laugh:

OOOOOOOOOOOH! I have a lof of things to say before go to my classes xD!

1st: OH YEAH! I LOVE ALESSANDRA ... I mean, who doesn't?! I think no one could love her like i do hahaha ... she's my fav Angel, my fav Model, my fav Girl, my fav Caramel-Osa & she's just like my idol xD! I really love everything about her haha ... ooh i'd be lesbian for that Beauty xD! (If my momi reads that she'd wanna kill me xD)

2nd: I'm gonna show you my top Angels: 1*Alessandra :heart: , 2*Adriana, 3*Izabel, 4*KK, 5*Marisa, 6*Heidi ... & the others i just don't wanna talk about them, i DON'T like them xD!

3rd: ARE YOU KIDDING ME KEV?! Were you talking about the "Caramel-Osas"? Hahahaha ... & what did they say? Hahahaha that's so weird, but i love it ... i thought nobody could ever known "Caramel-Osas" hahaha awww that's so niice how you all talk about Iza-Ale-Adri like "Caramel-Osas" haha ... How do you say that? I mean, that spanish, how do you say that in english? xD ... it'd be so funny xD <3

4th: Alessandra used to do runway, but now she doesn't ... she said that she doesn't want to waste her time doing runways, all her time&mind is on VS ... & i'm so glad for that, it means that she's completely w/VS <3 ... I remember an interview where she said: "I used to do runway, but now i don't" & it was like 3 years ago ... so ... xD!

5th: AnaBBarrosFan, i respect your opinion (wow i've been saying that for a long time xD) but i think of a 100% you're like the 1% hahahahaha xD! ... ok, that's fine if you don't like her at all xD!

6th: THERE'S JUST 4 DAYS LEFT TO SEE OUR ANGELS :drool:

Ok i gotta go xD! I have my english classes in just 20mnts & i think i'm gonna be late as always xD