Bellazon

Worst movie you have ever seen..

GOCHO

• 2 weeks later...

almost every german film is a waste of money. they just don't get it that the average german doesn't like love movies that are just about a boy who is really f***ed up who falls in love with a girl who is even more f****ed up and they just compete in being f****ed up for about 2 hours! :blink:

but the crappiest piece o' sh** i ever watched in my whole lifetime was "honey"...

why are poor people wearing brands?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

V for Vendetta.

Maybe it was my penchant for trainwreck syndrome that drove me to watch it but I'm not going to like a movie that has a terrorist for a hero. The themes present were just blatant attempts at stirring up controversy and if course there are going to be people that say they loved it because it was so "daring". Priests a little too fond of children, the destruction of famous monuments, homosexuality, ripping on Dubya, [insert hot topic here]. It tried so hard to be a deep movie but failed miserably.

King Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE JACK BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ha ha ha, love the fact that you were so intent on shouting that, you put two 1's at the end....

The movie does in fact lick balls, I got "talked" in to it by my now ex (not only because of the film you understand) she informed me when we pulled up in the carpark that her whole family were also going to be there.... oh dear how boring they all are.... bless....

:x :x :x

V for Vendetta.

Maybe it was my penchant for trainwreck syndrome that drove me to watch it but I'm not going to like a movie that has a terrorist for a hero. The themes present were just blatant attempts at stirring up controversy and if course there are going to be people that say they loved it because it was so "daring". Priests a little too fond of children, the destruction of famous monuments, homosexuality, ripping on Dubya, [insert hot topic here]. It tried so hard to be a deep movie but failed miserably.

ARE YOU KiDDInG ME ITS PrOBAly going to be one of the best moVieS of THE YEAR!!1 ALL thse thing you said made the movie bad for OTHERS MADE IT GOOD!! I mean i dint the homo's parts butTHE MOvie shOWED HOW ONE GUY CAN CHANGE EVEN The almithy Goverment that kills his own people for the better!!! THe Movie is one of my favorite!!! & youre opinion sucks!! :war: and its the truth!!!

• 2 weeks later...