Bellazon

Worst movie you have ever seen..

GOCHO

Damn there are sooooooooo many I can't even begin. But most of them have to come from Hollywood.

The new comic trend is worrying as nothing comes out thats actually good...

but movies that have scarred me that I haven't yet had the chance of repressing are:

a movie that begins with T and ends in ITANIC

Harry Potter. I came out of that one crying... crying for my money back... I haven't seen another one since...

Deep Blue Sea. You could probably find a better plot in my sh!t :laugh:

I think I've repressed the rest...bringing up these bad memories ain't good. Time to go back to my happy place *chants "think happy thoughts, happy...happy...happy...obey my dog!" :laugh:

:o Lord of the Ring's! Which one? Surely not the last one, which won 11(?) Acadamy Awards!

Staying true to the movies, this is where you say your answer, and then say 'and don't call me Shirley'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't seen the last one, but the first two were really boring, and don't call me Shirley! :laugh:

:o Lord of the Ring's! Which one? Surely not the last one, which won 11(?) Acadamy Awards!

Staying true to the movies, this is where you say your answer, and then say 'and don't call me Shirley'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All three won the 11 :) The third movie "was there" for all three. The Acadamy don`t want that the LotR dominate all three years :) So they said, that the last one will win the Oscars for the others two too :D

And LotR is one of the best movies I ever see. The Story ist great, the actors, the effects, music, and and and. It`s a realy good movie, if you are objectively :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

Constantine.

I downloaded it and wanted my 2 hours back. :(

My friend felt the same way after sneaking into the cinema.