Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Is there really going to be a sequel?

I enjoyed it too although the realism was quite exaggerated, but it's Hollywood and expected nothing less.

It was just rumours for a bit, but the sequel was confirmed this month! 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/sicario-2-to-get-the-sequel-treatment-a6969556.html

SCARY MOVIE POST

Last Shift- Horror movie watched on Netflix and it was quite good. Story is a little cliche and the movie is a tad predictable in the end but really interesting story and great acting by the lead actress. Not sure of her name, but I know she was on The Walking Dead :p Really hope to see more work from her, she was very good in this film.  EDIT: The name is Julian Harkavay. A lot of potential. 

1eabf95b1dacb4c2-JulianaHarkavy6875crop3.jpg

Would recommend for any scary movie fan, its a horror film done right for sure. Rewatching it now there was alot of easter eggs throughout the film I didn't pick up on first time around. 

7.5/10

Last-Shift-Anthony-DiBlasi-Movie-Poster.jpg

Hush- Another scary film on Netflix. The movie had potential but fell through a bit in the second half. Still worth a watch for it's original story plot. A women getting terrorized by a masked dude outside her house, but the twist? She's deaf. You can't really tell your making a hell of alot of noise and that the killer can see you :p Anyways pretty original film, made by the same director as Oculus. Worth a watch. 6/10

Hush_2016_poster.jpg

@Prettyphile

House of Flying Daggers - I've seen this movie before though.

It has amazing cinematography, the fight scenes are done really well, and the story & acting are good too. The only thing that sets it back a little for me is the stereotypical Asian ending.

8/10 :thumbs_up:

The Revenant (Again) and it improved upon second viewing. I liked it the first time around but it wasn't among my favorite DiCaprio movies, but watching it a second time I was definitely more immersed in the story line and really admired a lot of things I didn't get the first time around. It's been bumped up a few spots now :D 

@Michael*

On 22/04/2016 at 4:38 AM, katchitup said:

The Revenant (Again) and it improved upon second viewing. I liked it the first time around but it wasn't among my favorite DiCaprio movies, but watching it a second time I was definitely more immersed in the story line and really admired a lot of things I didn't get the first time around. It's been bumped up a few spots now :D 

@Michael*

In fairness, although none of my initial gripes with 'Revenant' have really changed, I read something much later that made me consider the ending in a completely different way. I'd be lying if I said I've ever felt the need to watch the whole thing again from start to finish, but I must admit, I've warmed to it a little bit more now. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Michael* said:

In fairness, although none of my initial gripes with 'Revenant' have really changed, I read something much later that made me consider the ending in a completely different way. I'd be lying if I said I've ever felt the need to watch the whole thing again from start to finish, but I must admit, I've warmed to it a little bit more now. :laugh:

The movie seemed to go by much faster and was paced much faster the second time around. Still agree with some things from the first time around. Solidified for me that Tom Hardy's character was more interesting than Leo's. Still Leo put in a hell of a performance. 

There was also a lot of symbolism that I missed first time around.

On 4/24/2016 at 9:22 AM, Kevork89 said:

@katchitup I watched hush and agree it started off great but kind of went a bit down halfway through. The lead actress was wonderful though.

She was great :thumbsup: