Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Matt - You pedo! no i kidd. i effing love that movie though, they're making a 2nd one! :clap:

Just got back from seeing Resident Evil 3D- meh, it was alright, i can see why it was rated 15, not much blood or gore & it wasn't scary. Milla Jovovich looked great though. They left the ending as a cliffhanger...so im guessing they may make a 6th one!? :/

Just got back from seeing Resident Evil 3D- meh, it was alright, i can see why it was rated 15, not much blood or gore & it wasn't scary. Milla Jovovich looked great though. They left the ending as a cliffhanger...so im guessing they may make a 6th one!? :/

Was Wentworth Miller in it much? They seem to be trying to push him as one of the main stars of the movie but I haven't seen him in any of the trailers. :unsure:

Michael- I wouldn't say he is a main character, but he's in it a fair bit, he appears mostly in the middle of the movie and his character helps everyone. He was good in the movie, but i guess he's used to playing those bad-ass boys.

I saw Tamara Drewe on tuesday , very good, kinda odd...but it all panned out at the end, sad @some parts but had a happy ending (: && Gemma Arterton looked so gorgeous through-out the move :blush:

post-34463-0-1446057291-65492_thumb.jpg