Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who'll be the winner of the NEXT male model runway competition????? Whoever it'll be, he'll be the LUCKY one to compete against the FIRST winner, AC himself!!!! :drool: :heart: :wave: :kiss:

I got a strong feeling---

it should & will be

:drool:

Prince Jeremyyeah.gif

4949931602000fgw_0.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha----

How i could forget Sasha, Eddie, Tobias, Joe, Louis... :ninja: wall.gif

Im such a bitchcroctears.gifshutup.gifthumbdown1.gif

can't believe that i missed another model competition... =/

andrew really rocks! ;)

how are you cooperishot. hope you'r feeling better...

Hey, Joana!! Good to hear from you!!!! :hug: Yeah, u missed another competition :laugh: but Andrew won the first won!!! So if u like, u still have time to nominate a few more in the next competition....u can't, however, renominate those already chosen...take a look at the list in the "male model competition" thread in the general guy part of the forum....then the winner of THIS competition will compete against our Andrew!!!! of course, NOBODY comes even close to AC!! :drool: :heart: :wave: oh, on to other news....i'm doing better...thanks for asking!!! i actually went back to work earlier this week cuz we have major testing coming up for my students.....i'm a 2nd grade teacher, and i hate being so behind in my job.....but how are YOU???? hope all is well and will chat with u soon!! :wave: