Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

This is one of my favorite pictures of him, in fact this whole campaign from last year was amazing.

post-16544-0-1446121210-6615_thumb.jpg

I will try and find the other pics

Thanks Sam!! I LOVE that pic of him too from the RL campaign of last year.....in fact, MDC has chosen this pic for Andrew on their countdown...he's #9 (he was #7 recently)...i would love it (as i'm sure all of AC's other fans too) if you could post other Ralph Lauren Polo pics....thanks!!! :drool: :heart: :wave: :kiss:

Hey guys, this is sooooo cool!! this one lucky member on MH actually MET Andrew!!! Lucky lass!! Here's what she posted and the pics she took too!!!

From "Valenciapayaso" from MH:

"Hi, guys! It is still a little hard to believe but I just met Andrew!! I found a lovely pet boutique after shopping around Notting Hill fruit market so I decided to buy some stuff for my poodle. And Andrew was standing right in front of me smiling!! I asked him three times whether he was that top male model because I couldn't believe I would meet him on such a normal Saturday.

He was really friendly and so was his wife. Sorry guys, I saw the rings on their fingers so he is definitely married. But they were truly a happy could though his wife seemed a little bit bossy and Andrew was very gentle. She was tall, skinny, blond and very elegant.

He has a very small and delicate face, great eyes. And he was just so adorable talking to me about my dog and Will Chalker. (Now I realised I was horrible because he came to help me nicely but I suddenly changed the topic to Will Chalker...) He was very happy when I asked if I could take a picture with him. He said a lot of stuff like 'Nice mobile!' 'It's nice to meet you too'. Anyway he was very sweet! His wife was a bit uncomfortable but still acted nicely so I did not take picture with her.

And I met him again when he left for that market and took a picture when he walked away. He was very friendly and he did not walk arrogantly like a model at all.

ps: Take a look at his ring in the third picture. How expensive could that be?"

post-16544-1203186971_thumb.jpg "the Mutz Nutz"

post-16544-1203186985_thumb.jpg "With Andrew"

post-16544-1203186995_thumb.jpg "Walking away"

So that's the incredible story this lucky lass shared on MH....wow to just go into the Mutz Nutz and not even expecting him to be there and there he is standing in front of you....she's sooooo lucky indeed!!!

Hey Poodle, i posted this a while back...that's his shop....i typed exactly what that lucky fan said on the other site called MH....as it says above, she said AC's wife is tall, blonde, and very elegant....but she then pointed out she was uncomfortable (i guess when AC was talking to his fan)...but she didn't take a pic of Jane... :wave: :whistle:....hmmmm i noticed the pics of AC and his fan and pet boutique didn't show up here....just go to the date of 16 Feb when i originally posted it and the three pics are posted there....they're not to be missed!! :heart: :wave:

Awww...thanks again cooper

Iam so jealous of her,i cant believe she met him :evil:

I was in London last year,i should've gone to his shop. My bestfriend lives near Notting Hill,i just told her to go and visit his shop and take a pic of him if hes there lol, if she does, i will post it on here :)