Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Awww...thanks again cooper

Iam so jealous of her,i cant believe she met him :evil:

I was in London last year,i should've gone to his shop. My bestfriend lives near Notting Hill,i just told her to go and visit his shop and take a pic of him if hes there lol, if she does, i will post it on here :)

Oh that'll be awesome Poodle!!! yeah his shop has been open for a couple of years now, and it has attracted many celebrities!! so he's doing pretty good when he's not modeling :wave: ...that would be awesome if she can take a pic if he's there :laugh: i'm not sure how often he works there, but it's very likely that he may be there cuz it's a really slow time for models now...so i hope she gets to see AND meet him!!! :drool: :heart: :wave: I just booked my flight to Heathrow London last night...it was a cool $1500 :laugh: but hey if i get to see AC, it'll be worth it...and he sooooo is too!! it won't be until early June, but i'm totally excited!! :drool: :heart: :wave:

and-1.jpg

and2-1.jpg

and3-1.jpg

I am working on finding the other ones :p

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Sam is awesome!!!! can't wait until u post the other RL ones!!! btw, did u get those pics off of an Andrew yahoo group??? Joana started that group and i have contributed to posting recent pics on there....i must go back and update that group....i've been lazy with such things :whistle: but thanks again!! :heart: :wave: