Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Male models age better in the industry then top female models do, they last longer in the business but perhaps they don't stay up there in the major campaigns and become more like celebrities as some of the females do as people are generally more interested in what the women of the business are doing then the men of the runway, etc. Hey, Andrew's still doing his thing! :D

I'm not really familiar with Will Chalker. I saw his paco rabanne black xs ad and they also had posters of him in the gap store when I was in new york. I think Andrew is better than Will though. It's so hard to find any info on models, they don't get the exposure other celebrities do... I was told earlier that Andrew was married! :blink: Don't know if it's true, he's only 27 :cry:

oh i hope Will's fans didnt read what u said above lol...i think will has some really great looks, but i do prefer Andrew more...since you're from London i thought u would be familiar with BOTH lol....yeah i saw Will's pic in the gap a while back and Andrew was there another time during the winter season last year....i LOVE those pics....it's funny but my friend asked the sale's associate there if she could have Andrew's pic (it was a poster size one that was framed) and they said the workers get it lol.....u need to look thru about the last 10-15 pages in this thread cuz we've discussed his wife, jane, on here before....plus his DOB is 24 Feb. 1981....he got married about 2 yrs ago....a friend of mine who's on Andrew's facebook friend's list, got pics from there and sent them to me....she sent me his wedding pic (i crack up everytime i see his wedding pic cuz she's all smiles and he's giving this pissed look lol) and a cute pic of Andrew and Jane making funny faces....really cute pics....if u want, i can send them to u in a PM....let me know ok.....he also owns a pet boutique called the Mutz Nutz and a gym, both located in Notting Hill.....i'm going to visit his pet boutique on 7 June...i cant wait as it's in a few weeks!! :wave:

I know who will is and a bit of the work he has done etc... He just doesn't interest me that much! Yes, send the pics to me please! I'm curious to know what Jane looks like. It is such a young age to get married though. I suppose Andrew lives in London so? I wasn't sure as models have to travel alot anyway. I didn't know he had a pet boutique, you could meet him! Or have you already?! :laugh: When are you moving to Ireland? I've been there many times :)

i would love to send it to you!! They're a beautiful couple....i got the pics from my friend who is on Andrew's facebook friend's list....so since he has them posted there, she got the permission to send them to me and others too...i dont think i should post them on his thread here just cuz the pics werent originally mine so i'm just respecting AC....yeah i agree that will doesnt appeal to me either lol....but he and will are the best of friends in real life too, outside of modeling!! yes, AC lives in London, but his shop and gym are in Notting Hill....no, i havent met him yet, and i probably wont either, even though i'll be visiting his shop next month....if he's there, great (obviously lol) but if not, i wont be too sad about it...i get to see his shop and that's the next best thing to meeting him i suppose right lol...as for when i'll be moving to ireland, well i'm living there off and on throughout the year...but i want to live there permanently!! i'm hoping by the end of the year i'll finally make the PERMANENT move...it's such a beautiful country, i cant imagine why my boyfriend would want to move HERE to boring California lol....

CooperIShot, do you have permission to send Andrew's private pics around?

i'm not posting them in his thread, mind ya now......i got permission from the persion whom i've gotten it from, and HE gave permission to her....so yeah it's ok...i wouldnt go and post them just anywhere without first getting permission....

I wanna see his pics Chris! can you send them to me PLEASE? :drool:

I promise I won't ever post them.

oh sorry jewel!! i didnt see your post here lol....sent ya the pics to your e-mail as u requested!! thanks for being a devoted AC fan!! :hug:

the DKNY site has been revamped with the new spring 2008 campaign....here are some gorgeous Andrew pics that are on the "lifestyle" link of the site....enjoy!! :kiss: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-1202103910_thumb.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is the best pic of AC I have ever seen. Everything is just PERFECT...his clothes (that slim fir shirt is so hot), his hair, his eyes, his pose, his smile. PERFECT!!

Sorry for reposting, but it's too good to only be seen once, right?

Thanks to cooperishot for originally posting the pic a while back - page 35 to be exact. By the way cooperishot, where is the pic in your sig taken from? It's so cool.

CooperIShot, do you have permission to send Andrew's private pics around?

i'm not posting them in his thread, mind ya now......i got permission from the persion whom i've gotten it from, and HE gave permission to her....so yeah it's ok...i wouldnt go and post them just anywhere without first getting permission....

I wanna see his pics Chris! can you send them to me PLEASE? :drool:

I promise I won't ever post them.

oh sorry jewel!! i didnt see your post here lol....sent ya the pics to your e-mail as u requested!! thanks for being a devoted AC fan!! :hug:

YAY Chris! Thank you so so much! I loved the pics! :drool: she's very pretty although I thought she'd be prettier than she really is... <_<

I promised I won't ever post them here or any other place... :laugh:

kiss kiss :wave:

oh no, the pic didnt show up! does anyone have it? its the DKNY one, where he's on his own with blue trousers and a white shirt with a blue tie!!

hey kerensa, i just HAPPEN to have that pic in my AC files :laugh: here it is!! and i totally agree with u that THAT pic is an awesome pic of him: perfect hair, clothes, EVERYTHING!!! :wub:

post-16544-0-1446120770-14821_thumb.jpg

the DKNY site has been revamped with the new spring 2008 campaign....here are some gorgeous Andrew pics that are on the "lifestyle" link of the site....enjoy!! :kiss: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-1202103910_thumb.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is the best pic of AC I have ever seen. Everything is just PERFECT...his clothes (that slim fir shirt is so hot), his hair, his eyes, his pose, his smile. PERFECT!!

Sorry for reposting, but it's too good to only be seen once, right?

Thanks to cooperishot for originally posting the pic a while back - page 35 to be exact. By the way cooperishot, where is the pic in your sig taken from? It's so cool.

hey Kerensa, thanks for liking my sig!! It's from an old Florentino ad that AC did many years ago...here's that pic in its entirety....i love it when he looks over his shoulder as he did in that pic, and i also love this Armani Jeans pic that he did long ago for the same reason: looking over his shoulder lol (well that and cuz he just looks gorgeous in it :wub: :heart: :drool: )

acflorentinooi4.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120771-26333_thumb.jpg

For Kerensa and Jewel, and for everybody else (too many names to mention lol) here's an awesome site that somebody had posted all of these incredible AC pics....they're older pics, but i thought it's nice to view them again :wave: :heart: :drool: i'm sure a lot of u have seen this site already, but for those who are new AC fans, take a look and enjoy them!!! :wave:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/hot-guys/...oper-model.html

oh no, the pic didnt show up! does anyone have it? its the DKNY one, where he's on his own with blue trousers and a white shirt with a blue tie!!

hey kerensa, i just HAPPEN to have that pic in my AC files :laugh: here it is!! and i totally agree with u that THAT pic is an awesome pic of him: perfect hair, clothes, EVERYTHING!!! :wub:

acsuithm1.jpg

Great pic! :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120773-83853_thumb.jpg

Great pic! :drool:

oh it sure is!!! i love all the dkny ones that he's done, past AND present!!! :wave: :heart: :drool:

ooops, he's wearing a grey tie, not a blue one as i mentioned! my eyes must have been wandering! :wacko:

hey that's ok....i dont think anybody is looking at his GREY tie as we're all looking at his beautiful face :wub: btw, here are those DKNY ones that i promised u....they're from last year!! i think, in my opinion, they're equally as good as the current ones....he's beautiful in them all :heart: :wave:

ac1wn9.jpg

ac2yd1.jpg