Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

How can we know that is Barbara messaging? Who are you, @carococoo? Is she watching this thread or did she find out about the picture somewhere else?

+1 

At this point if there are any issues they will reach the owners of this site and it will be taken care of accordingly. Until then, one member requesting we should take it down is quite ludicrous.

8 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

Lol, there is no way I am going to delete it. As I said, if it was her plan from the beginning to have her breasts censored with a black bar, there is no reason why she would have had them exposed on set during the photoshoot. She would have worn pasties or a skin colored bra like she has done in every other picture where she didn't want her breasts to be seen.

Furthermore, anyome who believe this picture will go away at this point is delusional. 

For you information something  called the right to the picture exists! Whether it's her fault or not! Maybe she have to be more careful but its not about that ! If she does not want a photo to be on the internet she has the right and you must respect! Magazine or not she is the one who decide 

1 minute ago, carococoo said:

For you information something  called the right to the picture exists! Whether it's her fault or not! Maybe she have to be more careful but its not about that ! If she does not want a photo to be on the internet she has the right and you must respect! Magazine or not she is the one who decide 

What you do now is just creating a Streisand Effect. People will seek it out more if anyone tries to conceal it that agressively.

the picture is already on 4chan. and I'm sure it is on reddit too.

it is already too late.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Plus, even if it was supposedly not meant to be released, the picture looks like a scan of the actual magazine so it’s already in print. I’m very sceptical of this claim…

it seems that barbara and the magazine had a communication problem.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Plus, even if it was supposedly not meant to be released, the picture looks like a scan of the actual magazine so it’s already in print. I’m very sceptical of this claim…

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

She just want to limite this shit ... she dont want it on internet too

6 minutes ago, sazu said:

What you do now is just creating a Streisand Effect. People will seek it out more if anyone tries to conceal it that agressively.

the picture is already on 4chan. and I'm sure it is on reddit too.

it is already too late.

Even if its to late you can delete it its not like asking you hard thing she Just Ask to not spread it and its really really really rude to dont do it because its her body her choice she is a real person! Just  imagine her feeling ... 

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Once again, it's a little too late. Regardless of who accidentally released the pic as it was, there is no way of keeping this from spreading to all corners of the net. Hopefully Barbra will just let it be if any of this supposed isssue with the pic is even true.

I know its too late and i Think she know it too but you can dont spread it just by respect no ?

2 minutes ago, carococoo said:

Even if its to late you can delete it its not like asking you hard thing she Just Ask to not spread it and its really really really rude to dont do it because its her body her choice she is a real person! Just  imagine her feeling ... 

how can I delete it? I don't own the sites. @ILUVAdrianaLima is right, Barbara has to stay low for this.