Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

15101800_1898875240343034_8403795824697409536_n.jpg

Barbara and Anita at Universal Studios :smile: 

15306149_1332001556844308_523926417440768000_n.jpgCypDwNXUkAE5WlU.jpg

Not sure how reliable this source is but it says Barbara will be at the UK Fashion Awards this year?

And she's confirmed for the Love Advent Christmas Calendar:  "In addition to models in the Hype Williams' teaser, there will be festive frolics from Abbey Clancy, Alessandra Ambrosio, Alexa Chung, Barbara Palvin, Bella Hadid, Ciara, Chrissy Teigen, Daisy Lowe, Georgia May Jagger, Gigi Hadid, Hari Nef, Heidi Klum, Ireland Baldwin, Irina Shayk, Karlie Kloss, Kelly Rohrbach, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Poppy Delevingne, Rita Ora, Sistine Stalone, and Suki Waterhouse, amongst others. "

16 hours ago, omer023 said:

http://tv2.hu/musoraink/aktiv/225171_nem-fogod-elhinni-mit-ker-palvin-barbi-karacsonyra.html

Intimissimi Hungary Store Christmas  Tv2 Extra interview

Does this video have HD download link?

now it has one ;)

This year Palvin Barbi celebrates her anniversary of 10 years of modeling. She is known worldwide now, and she's in the top 20 money girls among models. Her fortune is estimated to 4 million $.

- It was the fall of 2006, I was 13 and we were just going home from a demonstration with my mom when my present agent, Vince Baráti came up. He said he had already seen me a couple of times walking with my dog, and he invited me to his agency.

She will spend the Christmas vacation with her core family, then will visit her cousin, goddaughter and grandma.

2:50 - I would like a washing machine that capable of drying (?) for my new apartment, that would be very practical [as a Christmas present]. Mom, I hope you are watching this!

3:50 - I was a bit afraid of no one coming to this meet and greet event, so I'm glad to see them coming.

TV2 Aktív - Palvin Barbi's Christmas.mp4