Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Let me tell you something about Barbara and Selena. They were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, Selena started going out with her first boyfriend Justin who was totally gorgeous but then he turned out to be a cross-dresser, and Barbara was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if Selena would blow her off to hang out with Justin, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And Selena would be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for Selena's birthday party, which was an all-girls fashion show, she was like, "Barbara, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean she couldn't have a lesbian at her party. There were gonna be girls there in their lingerie. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called Selena's mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of modeling because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the summer for Rosa Cha, all of her hair was dyed red and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack. 

Let me tell you something about Barbara and Selena. They were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, Selena started going out with her first boyfriend Justin who was totally gorgeous but then he turned out to be a cross-dresser, and Barbara was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if Selena would blow her off to hang out with Justin, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And Selena would be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for Selena's birthday party, which was an all-girls fashion show, she was like, "Barbara, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean she couldn't have a lesbian at her party. There were gonna be girls there in their lingerie. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called Selena's mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of modeling because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the summer for Rosa Cha, all of her hair was dyed red and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack. 

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

jackhems, for the last time. GO. GOOGLE. IT. seriously, no one wants to discuss it. sorry.

This is awesome.

Now I need to go watch this movie again, such a good one. Best response ever Le Gator.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Probably the best response in this whole thread  :rofl:

Oh my good leave Barbara Alone with this stupid thing who is "Jelena" they are both drama queen/king and they attack each other via instagram/Twitter like 15 years old kid but selena is 22 (creepy) ! selena have problems with alcohol and drugs and depression. she is very jealous about Justin And it's really creepy ! Every time who a beautiful girl meet or work with Justin she attack the girl with her friends even when they are not together .. --' why they take so many peoples on their shit?

barbara have a lot of class and kindness! she ignored the attacks of selena and selena's friend and selena's fans ... And run away from that ... Not like chantel lol !

You surprise me - until now I've been thinking bieber is the lesbian in this soap opera.

You surprise me - until now I've been thinking bieber is the lesbian in this soap opera.

lol

Oh shit :rofl:

I cried, I swear :rofl: