Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

CANNES 2014: BARBARA PALVIN'S ROCK 'N' ROLL RED CARPET STYLE

http://www.celebrityredcarpet.co.uk/article/cannes-2014-barbara-palvin-s-rock-n-roll-red-carpet-style_a5674/1

BARBARA PALVIN IN CAP D'ANTIBES, FOR THE AMFAR GALA.

http://www.get-the-look.fr/media/barbara-palvin-au-cap-d-antibes-pour_m27062#3

BARBARA PALVIN, INCREASINGLY ROCK'N'CHIC

From white to black, that the idea of Barbara Palvin for his second appearance at Cannes. If yesterday, May 21, it opted for a crisp white dress is a black dress that she set for joining amfAR. And her dress does not leave us indifferent because it is both very sexy with a strong and very chic with its misty length neckline. We particularly like the games of materials and transparency on the lovely Barbara.

Idk I think she is simply clueless ,naive and trusting...she has no idea when people are exploiting her to advance their own careers and fame...she thinks they are her good pals...and VERY impulsive !!!! She doesn't think twice before she acts...she won't make a good lawyer.....

I agree with this one. She is an extrovert to the extremes, and an exhibitionist. And it should not be a surprise that's she's impulsive too. These originate in her personality. And besides her look and abilities, her personality makes her unique (and suited for modeling and acting).

I also think that being a lawyer does not fit her personality.

In my opinion this year in Cannes went way better for Barbara than last year. The dress she wore to the 'The Search' premiere yesterday looked great on her and made her body look good. Her amfAR gala dress looks really good also. I like her in black. The dress she wore to the Roberto Cavalli yacht party was actually pretty cute. I personally liked it. I liked it even better than the one she wore last year. So far I'm satisfied. The only dress I didn't like was the one she wore to the Vanity Fair dinner, that was a miss for me.

I think for the Vanity Fair dinner, her makeup was off.  The foundation looked ashy, and the lip color was meh.  Sorry Barbara, you're a very pretty young woman, but that makeup was bad.

Of course, it's only my opinion, I could be wrong.

brettrat 1 minute ago

Watching playback on set of #Hercules with the beautiful @realbarbarapalvin and legendary @jeanpigozzi In Theaters #july25 !!

http://instagram.com/p/oT45Umotnl/

OMG, I can't stop laughing! maybe Brett's waiting for Barb pics too, like us and sitting in front of his computer. :D Maybe he's reading bellazon! :D :D LOL

But the man knows when he has to promote his movie

post-74780-0-1446061799-7103_thumb.jpg 

and this video :

Some background information from her, in TL,DR style, she said:

[Her voice sounds very exhausted.]

She moved to Paris to change her career. They (she and the agency, I think) change her image a little bit, and she meets with clients again. She tries to dress more feminine, she tries to eat more healthy. She works out regularly in the gym. She always misses her family and her friends.

amfAR @amfAR  ·  10m
The wait is over: our Cinema Against AIDS 21 fashion show, curated by Carine Roitfeld of @crfashionbook, is about to begin. #amfARCannes

Beaux cheveux ? Découvrez le secret...Tiny clips of Barbara.....

Published on May 13, 2014

I CAN'T DIRECTLY  LINK THE VIDEO...Help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeIGOQx4qD0#t=82

Some background information from her, in TL,DR style, she said:

[Her voice sounds very exhausted.]

She moved to Paris to change her career. They (she and the agency, I think) change her image a little bit, and she meets with clients again. She tries to dress more feminine, she tries to eat more healthy. She works out regularly in the gym. She always misses her family and her friends.

If she REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to transform/change her career she should have moved back to New York...She started working with Victoria's Secret regularly when she was in NY...but they stopped working with her the moment she moved back to Hungary for her summer holiday in August 2013 and later moved to Paris in 2014 !!!

They haven't worked with her even once since July 2013 !!!That's almost a year ago....

I keep repeating this but VS only works with models who are based in NY( Behati and Alessandra are exceptions but they are already Official Angels) and all their current contract and catalogue models are in NY....I have a feeling that VS will hire her in a heartbeat if she moved back to NY !!!

Move to New York again Barbara .....Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!!

I want better pics...

amfAR ‏@amfAR  1m

Models @angelalessandra @karolinakurkova & @iza_goulart grace the Red Collection runway @crfashionbook #amfARCannes

https://twitter.com/amfAR/status/469576468641882112/photo/1