Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Is that just me who wants to see Barbara and Selena like that.

ahahahaha !! hilarious XDDDD

selena is like that with every girls close to Justin XD

she don't want him anymore but she don't want other girl around him

XDDD

No problem Barbcaro. Glad I could make your day by posting a picture. :)

I don't know if you have that one yet, but here is a UHQ one of Barbara and Gigi holding hands.

post-66949-0-1446061887-4732_thumb.jpg

And yes, Palvinlove, I have some more UHQ's from the yacht party. But they are of Barbara only, not with Gigi. :)

Is that just me who wants to see Barbara and Selena like that.

ahahahaha !! hilarious XDDDD

selena is like that with every girls close to Justin XD

she don't want him anymore but she don't want other girl around him

XDDD

Selena and Barbara both are beautiful and I can´t take JB seriously so I will never understand why Selena is jealous she doesn´t need to be and Barbara doesn´t need his fame.  

This year Barbara was the eyecatcher of Cannes in my opinion. Every make up and dress suits her. :)

any hq of this one?

http://instagram.com/p/oToHs8oGnQ/

Not the same photo, but I have this one of Bianca, Barbara, Karlie and Lara posing and it's kind of HQ. Has a little tag in the corner though.

post-2210-0-1446061889-75352_thumb.jpg

Michellelexo the girl on your icon with barbara is gigi ?

Yep, that's Gigi Hadid with Barbara. :)

thank you so much Michelle, 

i really hope to find the other pic in HQ, 

it blows my mind.

Dont mean to post off topic but because of the screen shot posted of Selenas reply to a fan about Justin preferring to pursue models rather than get her back (which is so ignorant of her to say btw), I just thought Id share something that sheds more light on her character... ex dancer of selenas @rannemorter just posted a comment on Selenas IG photo "Sari not sari" and the comment says how selena told justin dont visit your fans downstairs.. and that one of them is fat.. Go & find the comment for yourself. Who knows the validity of this source but I think we all get a sense of Selenas flaws when it comes to these things...

Barbcaro, I found some more UHQ's of Gigi and Barbara together. Do you want me to post them? :)

ofc Michelle, bring all of them..

It´s Barbs highlight moment and we celebrate to that! Cheers.

Barbcaro, I found some more UHQ's of Gigi and Barbara together. Do you want me to post them? :)

oh yes please !!! i hope it's ok for you if i post the pictures on twitter because i post your frist picture on twitter and a lot of people are really happy =D so thank's you so so much :)

Barbara was def  playing the sex kitten on the runway.....The muse this year was Marilyn Monroe and her posing resembled some of Marilyn's iconic poses ...

Plus if you looked closely at the video (INSIDE CANNES 2014 SPECIAL AMFAR) uploaded earlier today during the dress rehearsal/fitting Barbara did the same bendy poses and Carine Roitfeld and her team approved !!!
If they were turned off with her walk/posing/act then  they would/could  have point blank told her off right then and there  ..they had the authority and every right to do so but they didn't.....

^ Those are from my tumblr. I have them bigger and can upload them also. In fact, I have a bunch of pictures which I haven't posted on here. xD

The first one are uploading right now and it's taking ages because they're so big. -.-