Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Attending the 'The Search' premiere. May 21st, 2014 - UHQ's

Went through all the red carpet photos to check if those have been posted and by the looks of it they haven't, so I decided to share those with you guys. :)

+

Attending the 'The Search' premiere - UHQ's.

So many different faces during that couple of minutes.

My comment on her being extraordinary compared to anyone else, IS fair to say, because I prefaced it with "in my opinion"! No one can say anything around here! Go back to ignoring my posts then. I have great appreciation for photo contributors, but there can only be so many, & it seems like if you are here to have discussion & give input you are not welcomed. Yes there is an Anything About Barbara thread but everyone sees that discussion takes place here in this one. Gotta love how on a Barbara thread you will be checked for praising her.

Not saying WE are soulmates cause obv im not Barbara's, but she is definitely mine, hence why I*** (keyword) find her to be the most beautiful woman on the planet. Thought I was in the right place for that. But I guess one should expect for everything they say and post to be picked apart, just like some of you do to Barbara.

:blah:  

WTF happened in here!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meh, I am just happy for another amazing booty pic! :chicken: Thanks Michelle for all the ass adds :heythere::laugh:

Sorry guys, I keep finding pictures and always wanna share them with you, lol. I'm going to put everything inside one single post though since I don't want to spam the Barbara topic by posting everything separately in five different posts.

Attending the amfAR gala - UHQ's.
post-21861-0-1446062034-01281_thumb.jpg

^ You're welcome! Like I said, I like sharing new Barbara content with you guys. :D

I don't think we have seen this one in UHQ yet... Michelllle...  :D

attachicon.gif10298877_10152467553461241_5803318715675930118_n.jpg

^ So I looked around some and this is the best I could find at the moment. Not UHQ but I would say it's HQ already and it gives you a better and closer view on her ass. ;)

post-66949-0-1446062039-08542_thumb.jpg