Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

i hate the color of her hair ...
i was so happy when she said "im brunette now" 
well ... i can't see the difference ... her hair are still bizzare (ugly "ginger")

I'm done with all this picture, she totally ruine her potential... his photos were perfect before and now on EVERY photos (especially with flash) her hair looks really ginger, not natural and bad

:blah:  :(

well, agree! But it's hard to get a darker color, after it was lightened...who knows what did they do with her hair at L'oreal and how many times they dye it?! I think it's quite a miracle that she has even any hair!   :cry2:

But glad that she's around with the highfashion scene!   :clap:

I LOVE HER hair color on this picture

but  in a few days her new hair color is already gone ... it must be hard to keep the color because of her hair totally ruined!

but it's ok because she is still beautiful and i think she is definitly back at work !

yes her hair are ruined by all this dying they do on her! that's too bad cause she was more beautiful brunette and i didn't see the difference too! she should just stop dying and waiting for her hair to push ! and then, dying the bottom of her hair (for having the same color of the roots) it will be more natural and in like.. one year she will have her natural hair back !  :)

Oh how the mighty have fallen indeed....not a single invitation to ANY Golden Globes/Academy Awards red carpet ceremony or  post-awards dinner party....I thought after working on a potential giant 2014 summer blockbuster last  summer with some heavy Hollywood hitters  she must have made at least some connections with the film industry ....apparently not....pity cos she  looked AMAZING last year at the Golden Globes even in that crappy ill-fitting pink Chanel Couture gown that was two-sizes-too-big for her !!!!!

And yes I had high hopes that  she would stick with her new L'Oreal approved brunette hair colour for a little longer....it looks horrible less than 2 weeks later...Imho I  think it is Barbara who hates being a brunette and messes with the colour ASAP !!!!

Exclusive il Bacio di Stile behind-the-scenes video with Barbara Palvin....

So according to this girl who tweeted  this the campaign that Barbara did with Pharrell  was  Uniqlo !!!!!

When she tweeted that she was working with him last Dec that was what she meant...Uniqlo..apparently the Tokyo based brand has some partnership with Pharrell.

I thought she did some exciting magazine editorial with him like the one he did with  Cara Delevingne for the September Issue of British Vogue !!!!...Nope...this time I hope I am proven wrong...

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Dec 9
Lovely to see you @Pharrell ! Cant wait for you guys to see the photos!

https://twitter.com/BarbaraPalvin/status/410311390142795776/photo/1

LISA
‏@imlm1224
Found @BarbaraPalvin and @Pharrell at @UNIQLO_JP I just realize!They took these photos in last Dec❤

https://twitter.com/imlm1224/status/440035723358384128/photo/1

So after two years as the face of Chanel Le Blanc and two GORGEOUS Le Blanc commericials later Barbara has been dropped by the label.....She has lost her biggest "high-fashion" contract ....

Barbara Palvin's CHANEL LE BLANC Commercial

Barbara Palvin's CHANEL LE BLANC Commercial

New CHANEL LE BLANC Commercial without Barbara !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9_jCQOezw