Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

to all hatera

please dont tell everyday haow you can better working than Barbara, better looking than Barbara

just go and do it

why dont you go and make model management if you knows everything better

please let allow cca 1000 people enjoy Barbara works instead of reading everyday 7 smurfs crying 

We was talking about one shoot. One fucking shoot. And not even about Barbara just about the quality and how it is edited. 

So why are you exeggerate it? Why do you play the lawyer of her?

Learn respect the opinion of people.Here is not a fanclub and maybe you notice  it´s not your forum.

i hate the color of her hair ...
i was so happy when she said "im brunette now" 
well ... i can't see the difference ... her hair are still bizzare (ugly "ginger")

I'm done with all this picture, she totally ruine her potential... his photos were perfect before and now on EVERY photos (especially with flash) her hair looks really ginger, not natural and bad

:blah: :(

well ... i can't see the difference ... her hair are still bizzare (ugly "ginger")

I'm done with all this picture, she totally ruine her potential... his photos were perfect before and now on EVERY photos (especially with flash) her hair looks really ginger, not natural and bad

:blah: :(

well, agree! But it's hard to get a darker color, after it was lightened...who knows what did they do with her hair at L'oreal and how many times they dye it?! I think it's quite a miracle that she has even any hair!  :cry2:

But glad that she's around with the highfashion scene!  :clap:

:blah:  :(

well, agree! But it's hard to get a darker color, after it was lightened...who knows what did they do with her hair at L'oreal and how many times they dye it?! I think it's quite a miracle that she has even any hair!   :cry2:

But glad that she's around with the highfashion scene!   :clap:

I LOVE HER hair color on this picture

but  in a few days her new hair color is already gone ... it must be hard to keep the color because of her hair totally ruined!

but it's ok because she is still beautiful and i think she is definitly back at work !

post-84076-0-98764800-1393625346_thumb.j