Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

jazzy this photo is old , she shoot for victoria's secret with wings a long time , the photos just come aut look this ins pic is from this shoot 

the instagram photo is new, she posted it earlier today meaning she's shooting with VS  :)

glad to see Barbara back in there!

Thanks for all the updates everyone

Idk both theses photos look VERY alike. Same lingerie, wings, est

post-46718-0-02055500-1379938463_thumb.jpost-74794-0-06323400-1379950756_thumb.j

The picture could be old and she is just now posting.......its possible plus she probably was busy filming for the movie and what not to be as active on instagram as she use to be.

she probably took the photo on the day of the shoot and just posted now. You guys know how barbara is, right? she doesn't like to get attention and put only when photos have left

You must have not been around last year when she walked the VS show and that whole JB mess was going on  :whistle: but yeah Barbara does seem to have changed and grown up from then.

you people make me want to shoot myself x.x

...If you don't mind me borrowing your gun after you shot yourself?

LOL, but I can't say I blame yall this thread as of late....... :ninja:

Xena wasn't real... she was made for tv.. and a cult underground lesbian fan club. Hell she wasn't even a real myth. She was "made for tv". So using her as a historical basis for the show is a complete fallacy. There were very few female warriors in the time period of Hercules, most of note were obviously the Amazons.