Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Personally I think Barbara could pull off the greek look. Egyptian mythology might be harder as they are darker and even the ones lighter aren't look very different. Even the Romans were different. She has a good look  for the Greeks. She ain't a Spartan looking woman. I think she would have been cool as a young Andromeda. These types of films are always dumbed down. 

Well.. for me she's the best model, i mean, in my heart i have space only for her and she's stunning in all the pictures :(

I feel the same way

That's beautiful. :flower:

This movie is based on a comic book series by the way and it's a Brett Ratner action movie so I am sure they are just going to nail ancient Greece and Greek Mythology and everybody will leave super happy. :no2:   The Rock is the best thing going for this movie.  I think he has been getting a lot of positive publicity lately, I like him.

I don't like Barbara's face in some of these latest pics.

I dunno about this warrior theory... Barbara's outfit is gold and in the same scene the clothes of Jean Pigozzi's character have gold as well as the set (what seems like a throne etc.). And it would be a little peculiar colour choice for a fighter because of its strong symbolic meanings.

jazzy this photo is old , she shoot for victoria's secret with wings a long time , the photos just come aut look this ins pic is from this shoot 

the instagram photo is new, she posted it earlier today meaning she's shooting with VS  :)

glad to see Barbara back in there!

Thanks for all the updates everyone

Idk both theses photos look VERY alike. Same lingerie, wings, est

post-46718-0-02055500-1379938463_thumb.jpost-74794-0-06323400-1379950756_thumb.j

The picture could be old and she is just now posting.......its possible plus she probably was busy filming for the movie and what not to be as active on instagram as she use to be.

L'Oreal Paris NEW HYDRAFRESH Behind-the-scenes (feat.Barbara Palvin).......

Published on Sep 17, 2013.

Peek behind-the-scenes to find out more about Barbara Palvin's Secret to Watery Bouncy skin that glows - NEW L'Oreal Paris

HydraFresh..... 

NEW Hydrafresh TVC....The longer version....

Published on Sep 20, 2013.

Rediscover watery-bouncy skin that glows with Hydra Fresh. The 1st refreshing hydration range with antioxidant benefits. Enriched with the finest French Grape Seed Extract with 50X more antioxidant power than Vitamin E, and Double Hyaluronic Acid to protect skin against external aggressors for intensely hydrated, supple and radiant skin.

NEW HYDRAFRESH TVC(15s)......The shorter version...

Published on Sep 23, 2013.

Rediscover watery-bouncy skin that glows with Hydra Fresh. The 1st refreshing hydration range with antioxidant benefits. Enriched with the finest French Grape Seed Extract with 50X more antioxidant power than Vitamin E, and Double Hyaluronic Acid to protect skin against external aggressors for intensely hydrated, supple and radiant skin.