Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Don't like her dress at all. her hair style, it's more like she woke up in the morning and didn't do her hair, and with that morning hair went to some night party.. Make up is not so bad, but just doesn't suit with her hair and dress. She could look so much better. :idk:

You are right....the dress...the make-up....and ESP the hair....pretty UNremarkable...actually she looked quite plain and the dress was so unflattering...and the flushed cheeks, the awkward poses I just hope she wasn't having too good a time :hehe::hehe: ...... but the good news is she wore that miserable dress to the Golden Globes's pre-party, which was celebrated at the Spago Restaurant....THE REAL Golden Globes is TONIGHT and I hope that she looks beyond spectacular....she simply has to....

And isn't she one lucky lady....she managed to have some face time with the legendary Steven Spielberg,Amanda Seyfried and The King's Speech/Les Misérables director Tom Hooper ....Plus just half an hour ago Barbara posted a photo with her new Twitter friend the absolutely adorable Bella Thorne to her Instagram/Twitter accounts....Bella is a huge fan of her and tweets about her often and I am glad they managed to spend some quality time in L.A.....the photo is so sweet.....

Hope she takes full advantage of this incredible opportunity and looks her absolute best tonight.........tonight is all about making connections .....

^Welcome :wave:

Apparently she'll be wearing Chanel tonight :dance:

“I can’t wait!” Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin—who revealed she’ll be wearing Chanel to the ceremony—also stopped by, and practiced her red carpet poses in the L’Oreal makeup chair. “I will try and do the sexy face, of course!” the Hungarian model said of making her first appearance on the Globes red carpet.

Instyle.com