Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

"The Improper leaked the photos of Barbara Palvin's sexy photo shoot with Victoria's Secret on Jan. 12. The Hungarian model left nothing to the imagination. She poses in lingerie for the spring 2013 catalog.

Barbara is photographed in a variety of poses. In one photo, she smiles while wearing a black and white polka dot bra and matching panties. In another photo, she gives bedroom eyes in a red lacy bra and panties. She also flirts with a feather fan as she wears a red lace chemise."

-examiner.com

Barbara is on a dress that does absolutely nothing for her body ... I give crap if it's Chanel, it doesn't suit her at all, it looks better from the back though, the makeup & hair however are flawless.

Thank You for the photos....Thank You...............I want MORE pics please.....

She is simply ravishing...beyond beautiful......SUPER DUPER WOW....like something out of a fairy tale....speechess..........I love the dress...It looks like Old Hollywood ...really really sweet and the soft, pale pink colour really suits her complexion and hair and pale blue eyes....she really looks like a storybook princess.....

To me without a single doubt she was THE most beautiful at The Golden Globers....absolutely....

See, i knew we were headed to the wrong side when i knew she was wearing Chanel because it is not a brand that tends to make young-people friendly dresses ... Rosie H-W eats Barbara alive tonight, this people is how you do "I'm young, classy & hot" on a red carpet & this is coming from someone who loves Barbara & dislikes Rosie

See Sara Hyland, Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lawrence for more examples on how to properly dress a young woman.

159428517.jpg