Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Not wanting to hate on Barbara Palvin, but why have a pole dancing video concept with a model who is obviously not adept at it? :idk:

Before you say "Do you want them to cast strippers?", pole dancing has become an unlikely but increasingly popular form of work-out (which supposedly greatly increases core strength).

I'm pretty sure that some models have it as part of their work-out routine and thus they would be able to do more than just gyrate a bit around the pole.

Again, not a knock on Barbara, more on the creative choice made by, I guess, Phil Poynter?

What I mean is someone who could have done something like this:

@SympathysSilhouette i think the idea of this years advent was that every girl can do whatever she likes/wants. I dont know if you saw other videos, but few vids in which girls are for example, boxing looks pretty amateur. I agree with you that they should have picked better but I guess it wasn't point in being perfect

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Not wanting to hate on Barbara Palvin, but why have a pole dancing video concept with a model who is obviously not adept at it?

Because we are talking about that spectacle of creative, editing and directing ineptitude called Love Advent. Every year they manage to invite many of the best models in the world only to produce mostly terrible results. I bet if they were to hire some random film school students to shoot these clips the results would be much better.

Among all the videos out so far, Barbara's is the sexiest imo. I find pole dancing very sexy and I think she did it greatly, since she doesn't do pole dancing as hobby. She doesn't look like a stripper and I think that if they put someone like Emrata pole dancing, we would have a real stripper video tape. :rofl: