Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

4 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

There was a conflict with Ed talking about a model criticizing her for being partying and many speculated that he was referring to Barbara, so, I do not think she would ever walk on VSFS again. At least, not soon...

Everyone  speculated that it was Babs, but I think it was another model.  I could be wrong though. 

Perhaps in a few years, she'll get the chance to walk VSFS again.  I am also enjoying the fact that she's doing so well in SI.  

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Everyone  speculated that it was Babs, but I think it was another model.  I could be wrong though. 

Perhaps in a few years, she'll get the chance to walk VSFS again.  I am also enjoying the fact that she's doing so well in SI.  

It may be ... it also struck me as odd that Ed said that about Barbara. VS would be very stupid if you do not invite Barbara back to walk, the signature needs faces like her. I hope that when Ed retires they can bring her back, maybe there will be good changes then for VS.

i think she will get the SI 2018 cover .. pretty high chances tbh  ... her body now is much better , she killed it last year, she was wearing coverworthy  iconic swimsuits on the previews , 2016 cover photographer was Macari ,last year Yu tsai , 2018 will be probably Ben Watts who was in her location, last year a blonde and now its time for a Brunette.

22 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

There was a conflict with Ed talking about a model criticizing her for being partying and many speculated that he was referring to Barbara, so, I do not think she would ever walk on VSFS again. At least, not soon...

Thank you for answer!

VS need her, her face is unique and she was so good at VSFS.

6 hours ago, MarVS said:

i think she will get the SI 2018 cover .. pretty high chances tbh  ... her body now is much better , she killed it last year, she was wearing coverworthy  iconic swimsuits on the previews , 2016 cover photographer was Macari ,last year Yu tsai , 2018 will be probably Ben Watts who was in her location, last year a blonde and now its time for a Brunette.

I think the same

On 10/26/2017 at 9:43 AM, almanaotemcor said:

I read somewhere that this was debunked? I remember searching back through her instagram as well and she didn't appear to be posting many photos of parties at the time like Ed suggested... Agree though  I don't think we'll ever see her again - which I personally see as a huge loss