Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you, foreverbpss. I've been waiting for that video to pop up again.

I'm guessing that Barbara has given up on the idea of becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel but I think that might've been too soon on her part. She has the face and she could always work on her body. Furthermore, sometimes it takes quite awhile before a model gains Angel status or even gets to walk in the fashion show.

Still seems like an awfully high price to pay for partying being a VS girl. I think even Manny Pacquiao doesn't do that amount of jump roping per day. She's obviously not desperate / obsessed enough. (it's not a bad thing imo)

Woah! :o

Barbara is definitely one of those people who has so much potential that it makes one crazy because she doesn't seem to realize it.

^ This is what I ruminate about. Every single year she spends in this ridiculous fashion industry is another wasted year in regard to her talent.

^ You mean you want her to become an actress or something like that?

I think that Adriana probably did all that leading up to the fashion show like an athlete would prepare for an upcoming fight or match. No one could or should try to be in top shape all year round.