Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

all VS Angels have a certain workout routine they have to 'sorta' stick too, a certain bodyfat% and a certain type of diet. It's not all year round it's just before a shoot or a show, and I guess Barbs just wasn't really handling it too well. Also obviously Adriana Lima works out more than Barbara, Adriana is in her mid 30's I think so she needs to work alot harder to stay in shape, but still I think the partying a few years ago was a bit too much but Barbara seems to have calmed down. Also let's be honest even on her worst day Barbara > Stella

I think that Adriana probably did all that leading up to the fashion show like an athlete would prepare for an upcoming fight or match. No one could or should try to be in top shape all year round.

It's the same as professional boxing champions do for preparing their 12 round fights, 1 - 2 occasion per year. They aren't in top shape all year round either.

all VS Angels have a certain workout routine they have to 'sorta' stick too, a certain bodyfat% and a certain type of diet. It's not all year round it's just before a shoot or a show, and I guess Barbs just wasn't really handling it too well. Also obviously Adriana Lima works out more than Barbara, Adriana is in her mid 30's I think so she needs to work alot harder to stay in shape, but still I think the partying a few years ago was a bit too much but Barbara seems to have calmed down. Also let's be honest even on her worst day Barbara > Stella

Now that's something I can agree with.

I think that Adriana probably did all that leading up to the fashion show like an athlete would prepare for an upcoming fight or match. No one could or should try to be in top shape all year round.

It's the same as professional boxing champions do for preparing their 12 round fights, 1 - 2 occasion per year. They aren't in top shape all year round either.

Yes, that's what I meant. So we actually agree on that?

Even though Adriana goes hard before the VSFS doesn't mean that she has to be obsessed with the gym all year round. Barbara going out every night instead of getting herself ready for the castings for the show signalled to Ed and co. that she wasn't as committed to becoming a runway Angel as the other models.

From jennifermassaux's instagram

post-91411-0-63234400-1443448414_thumb.jpost-91411-0-74597800-1443448415_thumb.j 

She said these pics are tease from the film. Wondering if there's another clip from the photoshoot ('cause the first one was posted months ago, then deleted and then posted again by a fan), but I checked out everywhere..  :idk:  :idk:

Not everywhere.  :clobber:

From L'officiel Singapore youtube channel

Edited by Ella Me2nson