Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-15482-0-1446057135-4867_thumb.jpeg

Has L' Oreal Paris just completely forgotten the concept of beautiful ,natural, subtle makeup that is classical ,glamorous,gorgeous  and super sexy !!! 99% of the time the makeup, hairstyles and clothes they put on her looks so artificial,gaudy and totally over-the-top. :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2: Her eyelids look like they have jaundice...LOL....plus matching your Canary Yellow fur coat to your Canary Yellow eye shadow and hot pink nails and bluish hair  ....YUCK!!!!She is a gorgeous model...not some circus clown !!!!!

Is Barbara under some sort of prohibition from doing a lingerie/bikini shoot? :/

She ALWAYS  looked her absolute best when she was looking sexy,sultry,naughty and sensual while wearing bikinis and lingerie ...her swim  and lingerie pics when done right (Victoria's Secret,CALZEDONIA) was absolute perfection  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I can't for the life of me figure out why she is taking the boring, fully covered, matronly route...Why isn't Barbara Palvin selling sexy ?????

right? she should do SI

Absolutely......

The dearth of any exciting work by her is  disappointing  :(

:idk:  :idk:  :idk: For the past 2+ years her schedule has been like.....L' Oreal ParisL' Oreal ParisL' Oreal Paris squeeze in some random,boring photoshoot ...again L' Oreal ParisL' Oreal ParisL' Oreal Paris ...repeat..repeat....repeat....so boring !!!!

oisinorlandy: "selfie queen in the back of the car @realbarbarapalvin"

attachicon.gifbarbarastagram197.jpg

instagram.com

Oisìn Orlandi lists her current job as  Art Director for L'Officiel Paris in Linkedin.....maybe she does some freelance work as well on the side but I think BP worked with  L'Officiel Paris this week....

I wish it is for some other brand cos I absolutely hated her recent work with L'Officiel Paris.....Remember this nightmare ....

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/barbara-palvin-has-been-more-naughty-than-nice-for-lofficiel-paris-shoot/

Oisìn Orlandi......https://fr.linkedin.com/pub/ois%C3%ACn-orlandi/28/985/810

Experience

Associate Creative Director

L'Officiel

May 2014 – Present (1 year)Paris Area, France

oisinorlandy 3 days ago

Selfie queen in the back of the car @realbarbarapalvin

marioliveiiraa

When was this? :)

realbarbarapalvin

thank you for today

It is DEF for L'Officiel Paris....Oisìn Orlandi posted this pic to her Instagram account the day before.....

oisinorlandy 4 days ago

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, shooting as always @lofficielparis

https://instagram.com/p/1c43iTiocF/

She's not the selfie queen.  She doesn't even take enough.

She is more like the queen of "promoting the style profile or career of  some random unheard of  pal in Hungary" .....Barbara's 2.2million followers don't give a shit about Nelli Tombor, Stella Maxwell, Rebi Lefkovitsor, Fluor Tomi or Balazskahatesyou,Mark Katona !!!

Instagram is pretty damn straightforward. ....Fans just want to see multiple  gorgeous,sexy, beautiful ,cute pics of their beauty idol's face in a flattering light..that's it !!!!!

post-15482-0-1446057136-13743_thumb.jpeg

If I understood correctly, next week we will see photos from this photoshoot on the site: 

http://www.artandcommerceproduction.com/go-sees

:angie:  :angie:  :angie:

Edited by appleauto

WOah! The hate for Stella in this place blows my mind. You guys need to chill out for once. If truth be told, over last 12 months Stella has emerged as an immensely talented model. Just look at the jobs she's worked during that time; Free People, UO, VS, Jeremy Scott, Milan FW. SHe's the kind of model that can sell anything, clothes, lingerie, bikini.... toothbrush (??? :Angel:) you name it :idk:  So all this resentment is uncalled for. It wouldnt be no big deal if some of you didnt sound like you meant it. Just my 2c :neo2:

difficult to say if barbara can or can't do SI considering the fact we haven't had any lingerie or swimwear campaign from her in a while so we actually don't know where her body is standing... tho SI hired girls with a lots of curves so i'am not totaly closed with her doing it. We'll see. Hope so, it'll be good for her considering she hadn't doing really much in 2 years.