Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

i am reading this from many days, idk y some people write negative about her, i mean whats wrong with her hair color? she is looking beautiful...

Hey, I'm a big fan of Barbara and... well I love her purple and black hair (even if I prefer her brunette XD) but even if her hair color is amazing, I think that Barbara's hair are really damaged so... for me there is nothing wrong with her hair color but she should just stop to dye them because it's not good :/

I know that L'Oréal decides but... really don't they see that right now she has just need to cut them? :o

Barbara makes a 'cameo' at the end

This second at the end of the video. I was laughing hard. Seems like Barbara isn't good enough for L'Oreal anymore. 

There are always multiple versions...

I don't think in that way she had purple and now black hair.

i can't ... i can't anymore with peoples of this forum!

stop seriously, you need to stop you are so rude with barbara --'

"I was laughing hard. Seems like Barbara isn't good enough for L'Oreal anymore. " JUST LOOOOl Barbara is not the only Lorela egerie! she can't make all of their videos! anayway she have more work with loreal than the others girls and we will have anothers versions with barbara FOR SUR.

Everythings with barbara are not god enought for you all, it's mean and annoying.

80% of msg on this post since months are negative, too rude!