Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

"Actually she worked most likely for Purple magazine in Tokyo. about Pharrell's role in this story I know nothing, maybe just went there accidentaly or did the shooting together. we'll see..."

Lyla....I wish that was true...but today make-up artist Maki Ryoke confirmed that Barbara was in Tokyo to work with UNIQLO and not Purple magazine !!!!

makiryoke 3 hours ago
#UT campaign #pharrellwilliams and @realbarbarapalvin shot by #ryanmcginley styled by @shun_watanabe hair by @alexbrownsell makeup by #makiryoke

http://instagram.com/p/lOLeYXvc95/

Old pic by Shun Watanabe.

shun_watanabe 3 months ago · メディアガーデン
GORGE✨✨ @realbarbarapalvin make up by @makiryoke hair by @alexbrownsell #tokyo

http://instagram.com/p/huycGtIVqq/

I know this is not the most popular opinion here but I like her new hair colour( at least the way it looks under bright sunlight in that one Instagram pic)...it's not my favourite by any means but it is a million times better than the horrible washed up colour that she had this entire year (other than that one Valentine's week this year when it was all brown)....a dark reddish brunette is best for her BUT this blonde is better than the crappy messed-up  version of ginger/blonde/brunette mix.....

Plus she worked with Doutzen today on some important L'Oreal Paris USA campaign in Littlerock, CA.....The Stylists/Designers for the project were Michael Angel NYC and Rika Watanabe....Check the 5 BTS pics posted to Michael' Instagram page dated 6th March 2014....Gorgeous !!!

Michael Angel NYC

http://instagram.com/michaelangelnyc

@realbarbarapalvin; Will miss you @alexanderdeleon ! Dont wanna leave LA!

post-66949-0-1446061061-03278_thumb.jpg

instagram

@realbarbarapalvin; W my hommie @kennyhamilton! Finally Reuntited ! So jetlagged! Cant sleep

post-66949-0-1446061061-08341_thumb.jpg

instagram

@chanteljeffries; The universe brought us together. ❤

post-66949-0-1446061061-08935_thumb.jpg

instagram

kennyhamilton: ''Repost from @realbarbarapalvin I love this chick. Only in a way a big brother can! She works hard and stays so cool. #realshit #ilovemysis #killingit #meechy#hoorayhenrysla''

Instagram

alexanderdeleon: ''always a dangerous combination. @realbarbarapalvin''

Instagram

alexanderdeleon: ''@BarbaraPalvin eyeballs.''

Twitter

post-85647-0-1446061063-85435_thumb.png

post-85647-0-1446061063-88427_thumb.png

Ved0bS.png