Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Hello Gabelovelais....Welcome to the board :flower::flower::flower: ....

I really like Barbara too and hope that she is offered an Angel Contract sooner rather than later...Barbara with her healthy ,curvy, womanly body is a positive role model for naive, impressionable young girls and teenagers all over the world who are most vulnerable and thus prone to having eating disorders....she is a breath of fresh air in the industry that worships super thin, super skinny models... That kind of thin should never be in....

I do agree . Karlie is not for VS. I read in comments of every VS commercial or interview , where Karlie takes part , and there are always hundreds of comments about her NOT VS look. I mean I saw her on Dior runway and I was shocked by her perfect walk , but can never tell the same about Karlie as a VS angel. and surely i'm not jealous , i can be jealous to Barbara , Candice , Adriana , Lais , finally my favorite Alina and most of the models , but not Karlie . For me she is not a perfect type of a healthy and stunning woman . She can get the biggest and the best covers in the brightest sun :)

This whole thread is just made up of OPINION!!! I like barbara, and I just wanna see her work, thats all. Not read three pages on why people think barbara is better than every other model in the universe, and how she poops kittens and rainbows.

PLEASE NOW, lets put the barbara is better than everyone else discussion aside, and just post pretty pics of her :)

This whole thread is just made up of OPINION!!! I like barbara, and I just wanna see her work, thats all. Not read three pages on why people think barbara is better than every other model in the universe, and how she poops kittens and rainbows.

PLEASE NOW, lets put the barbara is better than everyone else discussion aside, and just post pretty pics of her :)

PLEASE!!! :surrender: I miss the days when Barbara's was one of the most normal and pleasant thread in BZ...

I think I going to blame VS for this madness :nicole:

PLEASE!!! :surrender: I miss the days when Barbara's was one of the most normal and pleasant thread in BZ...

Hmmmm I am a little confused....earlier in the day I posted a video of Barbara P. shooting for the Hungarian edition of Cosmopolitan Magazine 2013....The video has since been deleted by Bellazon....also my link for her photos with Terry Richardson....Does anyone know WHY ??? The video was from Youtube and I don't think it's an illegal link...we are after all allowed to post YouTube links right ....Does anyone know why my 2 posts were deleted...Thanks for the help......

PS- LoveMusic102.....Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the photos....Thank You...Barbara looks AMAZING !!!! :flower::flower::flower: