Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

No ...I LOVE her current hair colour...esp the rich reddish brown auburn hue she sported during that Vicotorias' Secret BTS video....and short hair wouldn't suit her...She has such sweet soft facial features that suit long hair....

Miami....hmm....I know she is flying somewhere for work from the 6th to the 12th this month but don't know exactly where cos the girl who asked the question on Twitter has set her account settings private....Interesting that her big announcement happens to fall on the very next day ......

Anyone know whether she will shoot a new collection for Victoria's Secret Designer Collection ???? She did two shoots for them already after all and is THE FACE of it and all the old sets are either completely sold out or put on clearance....I hope she does but they should make her look older and more sexier, sophisticated and modern...the previous Designer Collection pics made her look so young ....almost like a teenager ....not a fan...

No ...I LOVE her current hair colour...esp the rich reddish brown auburn hue she sported during that Vicotorias' Secret BTS video....and short hair wouldn't suit her...She has such sweet soft facial features that suit long hair....

Miami....hmm....I know she is flying somewhere for work from the 6th to the 12th this month but don't know exactly where cos the girl who asked the question on Twitter has set her account settings private....Interesting that her big announcement happens to fall on the very next day ......

Anyone know whether she will shoot a new collection for Victoria's Secret Designer Collection ???? She did two shoots for them already after all and is THE FACE of it and all the old sets are either completely sold out or put on clearance....I hope she does but they should make her look older and more sexier, sophisticated and modern...the previous Designer Collection pics made her look so young ....almost like a teenager ....not a fan...

Actually that was one of the first things that popped into my mind...but I think things are a bit rocky between her and BF...sometimes gossip and scandal can really destroy relationships...even solid ones....esp if you are totally unprepared for that kind of thing...plus Barbara has been really quiet about him and hasn't posted cute couple photos for sometime....I think they split up....no Happy New Year photos....she spent it with her model pal Stella Maxwell in Budapest, Hungary...

^ Hmm..really?! For me the Designer Collection is what took her out of this shell of innocence and adolescence and revealed a much more sensual, sophisticated, and frankly...a down right sexy women more so then the latest VS pics that they have been releasing over the past few weeks.

Duh...okay...you win...but she is smiling in the second one....and when she smiles she looks so innocent and childlike and soft and angelic...plus with the pink background..those pics are from their Valentine's Day campaign where you have to look all romantic and fluffy and happy ...and the Designer Collection pic...that is from the first set....I esp meant the second set......

I hope PinkCouture doesn't give me more warning points but check the link to these photos....they are my absolute favourite photos....and she looks beyond spectacular and womanly and naturally sexy....AMAZING.....esp the first photo....

Barbara Palvin for Victoria's Secret Lingerie, June 2012 (part 5)

http://photoshootbloger.blogspot.ca/2012/06/barbara-palvin-for-victorias-secret_19.html

Now decide....

http://4.bp.blogspot...er 2012-000.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot...ne 2012-250.jpg She doesn't look like a teenager here even though she wasn't even 19 when she shot here...she looks like a young woman in her twenties....NO WAY a teenager

Designer Collection photo first , regular Mainline second...which one makes her seem younger?

Duh...okay...you win...but she is smiling in the second one....and when she smiles she looks so innocent and childlike and soft and angelic...plus with the pink background..those pics are from their Valentine's Day campaign where you have to look all romantic and fluffy and happy ...and the Designer Collection pic...that is from the first set....I esp meant the second set.....

Well to prove your point you specifically selected a photo where she looked esp young....the Mainline sometimes does make her look young but only in certain photos ....in some esp her Christmas Catalog photos she looked mature and womanly .....as well as the photos I linked to but I guess in today's market youth,sex and fresh lolita-type f beauty sells so VS is just catering to the trend....plus I think its the photographer...the pose...the facial expessions...a whole laundry list of factors that figure into to age/deage the picture....doesn't matter I still like her but I prefer her in the photos where she looks older and more sophisticated....

Russell James photos always make her look more mature and in her receent Swim Video she looks amazing.....like a beach goddess .....

^ Comparisons are NOT warranted anymore, I love the women regardless :D

Well to prove your point you specifically selected a photo where she looked esp young....the Mainline sometimes does make her look young but only in certain photos ....in some esp her Christmas Catalog photos she looked mature and womanly .....as well as the photos I linked to but I guess in today's market youth,sex and fresh lolita-type f beauty sells so VS is just catering to the trend....plus I think its the photographer...the pose...the facial expessions...a whole laundry list of factors that figure into to age/deage the picture....doesn't matter I still like her but I prefer her in the photos where she looks older and more sophisticated....

Russell James photos always make her look more mature and in her receent Swim Video she looks amazing.....like a beach goddess .....