Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-63095-0-1446058675-48524_thumb.jpg

Seriously she is GORGEOUS and those eyes..... :wub:

It's the main reason I love Barbara (and I used not to like her 3 years ago) she reminds me Laetitia in a way and because of her I am starting to love VS again find some interest in VS again. Unfortunately she is the curvy exception among the skinny girls.

I couldn't agree more ......She is the wonderful exception....The Best exception........

I hope VS realizes that the absolute ONLY reason Gisele, Adriana , Laetitia , Tyra ,Heidi achieved massive fame, wealth , popularity and became household names during their time with V.S. was because of their CURVES, CURVES AND MORE CURVES....wonderful, amazing, womanly , VA VA VOOM curves ....

I can't belive they completely forgot about this very obvious fact the last couple of years focusing on super tall, pencil thin skinny, lanky athletic-looking bland blonde boring models and making them their Angels and then scratching their heads in confusion when they don't become real stars that they have to telecast one special Model Profile video after another during their fashion shows hoping that the public bites the worm and embraces her with wide open arms....Of course they won't....they never will.....I mean how can you model for the world's most famous , most successful lingerie Brand if they have to stuff your bra or put you in the smallest size available so you get the maximum best cleavage....something is very wrong then .....but I think they are slowly starting to come to their senses or they wouldn't have made such a big deal with so much noise while introducing Barbara to the masses/public with her very own exclusive video featuring all their BIGGEST HITTERS....Ed Razek, Russell James and Michael Bay and I couldn't be more happier :0)

THIS^ I hope by next year VS starts 2013 off on a good note by officially making Barbara an angel all those carbon copy blondes are getting boring and played out.

Regarding the smile...she still looks pretty but the smile makes her look younger or something. I know she is young, but when she isn't smiling or talking (you can't see her teeth), she comes off as so much older.

Although I absolutely adore her look, I do think that she seems a bit young to be a Victoria's Secret model. When she's interviewed or you see her candidly smiling, her youth becomes obvious.

Agreed she is can be really sexy and alluring but then when she smile she turns into this sweet little angelic girl. But I love her smile it makes her more endearing.

she has the one of the most gorgeous eyes I have seen, too bad she didn't made it for 2nd round for the most beautiful eyes competition, she got like a small percentage of vote. that is not fair cuz some other women that don't have such beautiful eyes like barbie made it to the 2nd round just cuz they have plenty of fans. competition sucks cuz people always vote by favoritism not really about what the competition is about.

I do think that she seems a bit young to be a Victoria's Secret model. When she's interviewed or you see her candidly smiling, her youth becomes obvious.

so who cares Behati and Adriana were 19 years old when they became angel, why not Barbara can't become an angel at 19? I didn't see nobody making a big deal when Adri became an angel at 19 or complaining she was too young to be a VS model/angel. pretty much everybody was happy when she became an angel and people still adore and praise her. Why can this happen to Barbara? why do people still make a big deal about her been to young? I don't understand people, so is okay for Adri to become an angel at 19 (is an appropriate age), but is not okay for Barbara to become an angel 19 (she's too young). is the same freaking age. I believe at 18 you are consider an adult and it some states at 17.

I do think that she seems a bit young to be a Victoria's Secret model. When she's interviewed or you see her candidly smiling, her youth becomes obvious.

so who cares Behati and Adriana were 19 years old when they became angel, why not Barbara can't become an angel at 19? I didn't see nobody making a big deal when Adri became an angel at 19 or complaining she was too young to be a VS model/angel. pretty much everybody was happy when she came an angel and people still adore and praise her. Why can this happen to Barbara, why do people still make a big deal about her been to young. I don't understand people, so is okay for Adri to become an angel at 19 (is an appropriate age), but is not okay for Barbara to become an angel 19 (she's too young). is the same freaking age.

THIS^^^^^ I was just saying something similar in Adriana's thread when everyone was all going on about how Barbara has a baby face, is too young, and what not. I honestly think they were just a little hot because some people were saying Barbara was the next Adriana which I don;t know why they get mad over that when every model with dark hair and colored eyes gets labeled the next Adriana and they end up being SURPRISE! who they are and not Adriana. Adriana is going to always be THE Adriana and Barbara won;t be the next Adriana Lima but THE Barbara Palvin. But back on topic Barbara is only 19 she has plenty of time to grow. I'm sure once she gets up in age she will be more mature looking and its not like she is just some cutesy little girl who looks like she is playing dress up in her mom's lingerie all the time. Girl know how to bring the sexiness and she arguably kept up with/out shined all of the veteran angels in this year's holiday commercials. so just imagined when she gets a few more years on her belt.

Adriana's fan always get mad when they call any other model the next Adriana. and I believe Barbara is not going to be the Next Adriana, I believe Barbara is going to be better than Adriana, just my opinion, but yes I really believe this. Anyways Barbara has a very curvy body like a woman not like a teenager, she looks like her age and she looks more mature than 29 year old Miranda. Miranda looks more like a teenager than Barbara, Miranda look like she's 15 years old.

I just love how you feel the need to name either Miranda or Adriana in 99% of your post. If you hate them that much just ignore it & let it go, you're the first comparing everyone with them

I really don't mention them all the time, I probably mention adriana 25% of my post and Miranda 6%. I mention them today cuz I was referring about the whole age thing going on, and trying to make a point about why people considered Barbara too young at 19, when others model don't considered them too young at 19, Iike it wasn't really about Adriana the post I mention it was more about the age thing going on. anyways I wasn't saying anything bad about Adriana, I was just pointing out what is a big deal for Barbara to become an angel at 19, and is okay for other models to become an angel at 19. and the reason I mention Adriana was because she and Behati are the only model that became an angels at 19 and Barbara is 19, duh. If other models would have become an angel at 19 I would have mention them.and I hardly mention Miranda on my post, and I was just saying that Barbara looks older than her, nothing wrong with that, I am not saying nothing bad about Miranda I am only saying she looks younger than her age, nothing wrong with that is actually a good thing to look younger than your age.I don't know why people get offended everytime I mention them even if I don't say anything bad about it, just like right now, there is it not offensive of what I said. I was really just ask a question: what/why is the big deal for Barbara to become angel at 19, when Behati and Adriana I mean other model can become an angel at 19?

I could make a cap of all the post where you named Adriana comparing her to other people but I'm way too lazy for that. Seriously, get over it, you hate & that's fine but we don't need to read it in every post & this is the last thing I'll say about it.

Now in other things i do think there's a good chance for our B-Pal to be an Angel based on how VS has been promoting her lately, but they've been promoting Lais for like two years already & she's not an Angel so i don't want to get my hopes too high because with VS you never know, i hope she keeps working for the company though

I simply love how she relates with her fans on twitter, she seems so nice (:

I also adore her in the VS editorials but I don't know if I would like to see her as an Angel, she fits VS perfectly but I'm worry that if she signs with them she might get less job than now.

Article (I don't understand it)

ddcfac217769666.jpg 636a7a217769675.jpg eeec48217769686.jpg

Article translation

Palvini: Palvin Barbi shoe shop is open

Date Published: 30/10/2012.

Perhaps some of you have noticed Budapest WestEnd City Center, walking next to the Mango shop, which is suggestive Palvini Shoe Store called. The shop is looking at the beautiful Hungarian top model, the two-GLAMOUR Women of the Year winner Barbara Palvin face looking back at us from a campaign photograph.

Barbie asked her mother, who said that he is a family owned business, was an old dream to start a shoe store. "In the store we sell high quality polish leather shoes. Endeavor to collect the models that differ from the rest of the domestic supply of stores, "- he said. As we found out, the prices are favorable: 13-36 thousand forints between all women's leather footwear (shoes, boots, ankle boots).

A business must face is: of course, did not have a lot to think about who would be the best for the job. Barbie's agent, as well as a successful photographer Vince Groups (Icon Model Management) photographed for the Palvini.

Click me know and see what they sell Barbie shoes!

pic caption: Palvini - new shops in Westend

Edit: The translation was already posted on page 121 but here it is again.

Edited by 2324lebron