Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you so much! Now I can get other pics from there in higher quality.

How does one know when to use “Inspect Element” instead of “View Page Source”?

I use Inspect Element when a website doesn't let me save the pic normally, and very frequently 'cause I always hope for better quality ones. 

Thank you for the tip, Ella Me2nson! So “View Page Source” works mainly for pictures on Instagram?

Barbara does look great with bangs! Hopefully, she can have that hairstyle at some point. And I would love to see her in the VSFS. I think that they could find her a great outfit that would work for her. Not every model on the runway needs to have the same exact body type. And I would think that Ed et al. would like to showcase Stella and Barbara’s friendship since VS loves when their models/Angels are friends.

Barbara will be joining the protest march to raise awareness about climate change at the brooklyn bridge tomorrow at 3.30, along with Stella Maxwell and some other models :)

but then with all these beauties released, temperature will surely raise!

have u see guys what she liked? on cara instagram? it break my heart :( ... she deserve another chance for the show

Which one? The don't waste your second chance one? Why is it heartbreaking? I think it's the opposite. Either way.

There's still a chance, and I still believe she might be going to the castings, other else why'd she be in NYC for this long?! Don't know if she'll make it (highly doubt it, cause of the whole Ed hating on her), but I still have hopes she'll try at least  :blueeyedbaby:

Aww, I don’t think that Ed was hating on her. They just wanted that incredibly fit look for the runway show. Barbara was a young girl back then so I think that Ed would appreciate it if she showed now how much she wants to be in the show by getting herself ready for the castings. I suspect that it might’ve been Monica Mitro and co. who passed on her whereas Ed would have let her walk in the show.