Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

she is looking beautiful...

new photoshoot?

Can you give link to his instagram...

They're shooting a L'Oreal commercial today in Paris with Karlie and Barbara. (Cyril Chapuy is the CEO of L'oreal) :)
"Barbara.... Simply stunning Haïr : Studio Line by Stephane Lancien. Make Up : Infaillible by Charlotte Willer Stylist : Michael Angel @realbarbarapalvin @michaelangelnyc @charlottewillermakeup"

she is looking beautiful...

new photoshoot?

Can you give link to his instagram...

They're shooting a L'Oreal commercial today in Paris with Karlie and Barbara. (Cyril Chapuy is the CEO of L'oreal) :)
"Barbara.... Simply stunning Haïr : Studio Line by Stephane Lancien. Make Up : Infaillible by Charlotte Willer Stylist : Michael Angel @realbarbarapalvin @michaelangelnyc @charlottewillermakeup"

thx... :flower:

she is looking gorgeous  :ddr:  :ddr:

I just want to say that although some do not like the styling of the Black Magazine shoot & find it ugly, I love it soooo much! It just may not be your type of style. I think the cornrows are awesome as is the flat one-dimensional foundation look and clean eye makeup. She is a MODEL; and I think she is great at being dynamic and a chameleon. We have seen her feminine, glam, etc. This is just another look. & its sooo dope ! (= Idk about ya'll but I can't ever NOT love the work Barbara does ! PS how happy is everyone to see the darker brown hair from L'Oreal again ?! (=

I just want to say that although some do not like the styling of the Black Magazine shoot & find it ugly, I love it soooo much! It just may not be your type of style. I think the cornrows are awesome as is the flat one-dimensional foundation look and clean eye makeup. She is a MODEL; and I think she is great at being dynamic and a chameleon. We have seen her feminine, glam, etc. This is just another look. & its sooo dope ! (= Idk about ya'll but I can't ever NOT love the work Barbara does ! PS how happy is everyone to see the darker brown hair from L'Oreal again ?! (=

I have the same opinion about it! :D And yeah, I'm soooo so happy >.< She's back, as we know her, with this colour.