Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Xena wasn't real... she was made for tv.. and a cult underground lesbian fan club. Hell she wasn't even a real myth. She was "made for tv". So using her as a historical basis for the show is a complete fallacy. There were very few female warriors in the time period of Hercules, most of note were obviously the Amazons.

Personally I think Barbara could pull off the greek look. Egyptian mythology might be harder as they are darker and even the ones lighter aren't look very different. Even the Romans were different. She has a good look  for the Greeks. She ain't a Spartan looking woman. I think she would have been cool as a young Andromeda. These types of films are always dumbed down. 

Well.. for me she's the best model, i mean, in my heart i have space only for her and she's stunning in all the pictures :(

I feel the same way

That's beautiful. :flower:

This movie is based on a comic book series by the way and it's a Brett Ratner action movie so I am sure they are just going to nail ancient Greece and Greek Mythology and everybody will leave super happy. :no2:   The Rock is the best thing going for this movie.  I think he has been getting a lot of positive publicity lately, I like him.

I don't like Barbara's face in some of these latest pics.

I dunno about this warrior theory... Barbara's outfit is gold and in the same scene the clothes of Jean Pigozzi's character have gold as well as the set (what seems like a throne etc.). And it would be a little peculiar colour choice for a fighter because of its strong symbolic meanings.