Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reflecting on July and it seems like I got a little complacent and less disciplined, often eating whatever I wanted. Part of it had to do with the extreme heat pushing my workouts to very late, which caused me to snack more for no reason.  Also I ate too much in the morning.

Redoing my diet affirmation/diet day

Before 12 PM:  Push breakfast back as far as possible.

carb source: 200 calories ,  fat source: 200 calories,  meat & vegetable 350 calories

12 PM to 6 PM:   carb source: 200 calories,  fat source: 300 calories

8 PM : meat & vegetable 350 calories

Total: 1600 calories

I had same problem as you now and it's totally fine. As you I used a lot of different pills and methods to waste weight and increase my muscle. What do you think i got in the end, exactly nothing? Once everything changed i met a trainer and with him i started to see really how my muscle started to grow. He gave me SARM'S. It's amazing product, because using him and training I saw how my muscles started to grow. As well really good benefit that this product don't have any adverse effects. 

Edited by Clauds
Links promoting/selling products or that require payment are not allowed in Bellazon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find myself being a lot less concerned with dieting and weight loss to be being in good shape consistently.  Hence my cravings has really been eliminated.  Concurrent with this is how food doesn't taste as good anymore.  The best seasoning for food is hunger.

The price of this is that I hike/walk about 10-12 hours a week.  Plus I do 3 1/2 hours of weightlifting a week which means that I lose more than an entire day each week.  I know that if I immediately get off this routine I will start have to pay annoying levels of attention to my diet again.

If I was tall, had a fast metabolism and/or  had low appetite I probably won't have to do all this.

• 4 weeks later...

Now that I'm snowed in and can't exercise I have to diet to compensate

By 8 AM- No more than 600 calories

By 11 AM- No more than 900 calories

By 1 PM- No more than 1100 calories

By 4 PM- No more than 1500 calories

By 6 PM- No more than 1700 calories

Foods to focus on:  Chicken & brocolli, nuts, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, fruit

Foods to avoid: Peanut butter, chips and cookies, pastries 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Going back to the nuts, vegetables, and meat diet and prepped the nuts containers..

Morning:  Oatmeal & chicken/broccoli meal, 550 calories

Wait some time, consume 1/2 a container of nuts (300 calories).

1/2 a container of nuts (300 calories for snacking throughout the day)

Dinner:  chicken/broccoli meal, 350 calories

I decide leave gym one month, only walk, yoga at home and swim. I hope back next month, but I need that change. Of course I miss my routine day, but I start aother next gym. I am young but my body don't need do a lot of exercise. When you study and work and writte and do another activities too, it is better to me change the exercise.