Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

On 7/2/2021 at 3:16 AM, Tania82 said:

I decide leave gym one month, only walk, yoga at home and swim. I hope back next month, but I need that change. Of course I miss my routine day, but I start aother next gym. I am young but my body don't need do a lot of exercise. When you study and work and writte and do another activities too, it is better to me change the exercise.

Going to the gym takes a lot of time for a normal fit physique, I think if people can do the exercise elsewhere it is more efficient.  

I recently did a 180 with the diet and changed back to fibrous carbs (oatmeal, fruit, whole grain) rather than fat plus calorie counting.  I banned nuts and go low fat now.  With covid over it's harder to control my diet. 

The usual number for a successful diet day is 1300-1400 or less calories consumed before dinner.  Then as small of a dinner as possible, preferably 500 calories or less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:02 AM, Cult Icon said:

Going to the gym takes a lot of time for a normal fit physique, I think if people can do the exercise elsewhere it is more efficient.  

Yes, I back tomorrow or Friday. But now I have and I want to work and study at same time, less classes, only cycling, fitness 1 or 2 days, walks, and swim.🐈💪🏻🌊🏙

On 8/4/2021 at 7:28 AM, Tania82 said:

Yes, I back tomorrow or Friday. But now I have and I want to work and study at same time, less classes, only cycling, fitness 1 or 2 days, walks, and swim.🐈💪🏻🌊🏙

Swimming is the most efficient work out, extremely tiring and extremely calorie-burning for the time spent.  Also I don't think it damages the joints, a most important concern.

I lost a few pounds, I think I will make my goal in between 1-2 months.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I lost weight too, people have commented on my face looking thinner. 

I am almost at my goal, 5 lbs to go.

Be careful, some people losing weight are dangerous. Still eat and drink, in good way. Soup of lose 8 kgs in 1 week is boring.

To me is difficuit lose butt and legs. 

On 8/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, Tania82 said:

Be careful, some people losing weight are dangerous. Still eat and drink, in good way. Soup of lose 8 kgs in 1 week is boring.

To me is difficuit lose butt and legs. 

Well, you are a woman so that's where your fat cells are.  You seem skinny though..

I don't have skinny genetics :D My body is constantly hungry.  Just getting off my diet 50% causes me to gain 5 lbs in one month...  to maintain my physique I have to be diet conscious everyday and everyday that I'm not I start gaining weight.  I also have to walk a lot and lift weights 4 times a week.

Well, it is true, in woman is difficult. But it depends the exercise. in Spinning all is easier, more than dance or similars, but it is true if you have stress you can be big, because eats more. I think in exercise is do a lot of different exercises, yoga to relax, spinning and walking or running to cardio, and machines or strenght exercises to put muscle snd burn fats. Then, everyone can choose favorite exercises, or change their body.

If someday I am pregnacy, I would like to be that slim pregnants with that lovely bult fetus inside (and relaxing and pleasurable orgasmic birthbaby🙂) but it is far to me, 2 or 3 years later, and I am still waiting the future couple. 

Like this:

images.jpeg mujer-embarazada-delgada-sosteniendo-vaso-agua_296728-1444.jpg

On 8/28/2021 at 6:16 AM, Tania82 said:

Well, it is true, in woman is difficult. But it depends the exercise.

If someday I am pregnacy, I would like to be that slim pregnants with that lovely bult fetus inside (and relaxing and pleasurable orgasmic birthbaby🙂) but it is far to me, 2 or 3 years later, and I am still waiting the future couple. 

Like this:

images.jpeg mujer-embarazada-delgada-sosteniendo-vaso-agua_296728-1444.jpg

Women's exercises come across as being kinder to the joints, definitely the most important consideration to me as long-term stresses (like high impact training) will cause damage.   This is why I do not sprint even though sprinting is much more efficient for buring calories.  At the end of the day, noone can out-exercise small mistakes in their caloric intake.

I think the thin- pregancy body is very hot and sexy (unfortunately she can't get pregnant again :( ), albeit it should be more important to eat well to feed the baby than to look good in instagram :D

Another aspect of weight loss is the huge increase in remembered dreams.  A few nightmares, too.  Prior to this I had no remembered dreams for many months.

I suspect this is the related to the psychological/physical insight by researchers that the brain needs sugars to function optimally, and when it's "hungry", it has less control over the mind so the subconscious takes over.

• 3 weeks later...

I've broken my diet so much in the past two weeks that I don't think I lost any weight.  I think I need to lose about 4 more pounds.  This is a reminder for me to be more disciplined.

I find myself moving back to the proven high fiber diet that served me well for many years.  I attribute this to a lot of my weight loss.   In recent years I tried to eat more unsaturated fats and less carbs but it is hard to diet well because Fat does not satiate as well as fiberous carbs.

• 2 weeks later...