Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

princess: thanks for the article, the poster (personally I liked) and thanks for Leo's tweet, so it seems he will really come to Rio, yeah! It's a shame I will not be there... :/ but anyway it's nice.

fash: thanks for the predict comments, but like you said I also will not create expectations in regards to any of the movies to later don't get disappointed again.

Wooohoooo 1000 pages :o Holey crap!!! :o

Thanks everyone for all the news, tweets and articles :)

Hiii proletinchen :hug: Nice to have new people posting :)

And also add on my little article I posted earlier, jack could have totally fit on that raft :p

Pami and Barbie, pack your bags, there is still time for us to be part of Django Unchained :p

django casting.jpg

Kat

Love your new avi/sigg :)

Thanks for article about Jack/Rose /raft , I remember all those same discussions years ago when the movie first was released.

I , also, remember people debating whether Jack was really dead when she let him sink or just in a deep coma from the hypothermia

Nanda

Love the position chart,, I'll take the fourth one with Leo even if we're on dry land :p

Wijn

Thanks for Inceptor article; Leo's movies sure get people thinking which is a good thing ! :)

proletinchen

Welcome :wave:

Fash

Thanks for article about Django /Gatsby ; I agree too early to worry about all of that :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for poster article & article about people who worked on Ttianic :)

Leo on his facebook... :)

Leonardo DiCaprio

I’m thrilled to join NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) President Frances Beinecke, Linkin Park and others on the jury that will decide the winner of tcktcktck's Date With History contest. We are encouraging young people from all over the world to speak ‘truth to power’ and inspire action from our leaders gathering at the Rio+20 Earth Summit in Brazil this June. Join us and share your vision for the future of the planet.

Girls...that's it,come to Rio!!! :hell yea!: :dance:

He will come...right? :cry: :D

http://datewithhistory.com/#!/home

Pami you lucky girl living in Rio ;) And yes it does seem he is going if he posted it on both his FB and his twitter :D

Thanks Ox :hug:

Whoa Erin overload on here hehe! That's another reason why I love this forum because we support leo and don't trash who he chooses to date :grouphug:

True that ;) :thumbsup:

thanks Pami for the message Leo posted on his facebook. He will come Pami, what would we do to see him? Invade his hotel and stay under his bed when he comes to sleep and make him a double surprise?... lol, I'am so crazy! hahahaha :laugh::laugh:

thanks for the tweet princess.

And thanks ox, so they need more people on Django cast... hum, I'am going already and I will play Candie's wife. Beat me now!!! :p :shifty: