Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Thanks for Gisele's comments about when she went to Oscars with Leo :)

Like Gisele I think Leo deserved an Oscar for his performance as well ; funny to realize now both men starring in same movie Django .

Fash

Great new Leo avi/siggi; I loved his Dom Cobb look ; I can't wait to see him in similar designer suits for Jordan Belfort :)

Pami

Thanks for Titanic vids :)

Barbie

Thanks for reply about where you live in connection to upcoming Earth summit :)

Wijn

I'm certainly glad the woman is okay; but, yes, Jack Dawson does get one's heart racing :p

Barbie & Kat

I just checked Getty and Twitter , and , no, it appears Leo didn't go to Hornets game. :cry:

Also, from Twitter I saw it was their last home game, so , even if Leo does continue to film in NO area, there will be no more basketball games for him to attend.

So, girls, it's the weekend, so where do we send Leo this weekend , so we can get some new pix ??

I have no idea what the scientific stuff means,

But I just ran into this interesting theory of Jack and Rose on the door you guys were talking about a few days ago:

http://m.9gag.com/gag/3902990

Conclusion: the ending was right :)

I hate physics... :laugh:. But tks, Wijn.

Thanks Kat for Gisele's comments.

Thanks Oxford by the articles and Princess by the tweets.

Thanks Pami for the videos.

Fash, your new set is hot... I agree with the girls. When you, Kat and Barbie were all with Erin's sets I was confused :blink:. :laugh:

So, girls, it's the weekend, so where do we send Leo this weekend , so we can get some new pix ??

I know, right? It seems that we have more photo opportunities on weekends... before used to be the opposite :).

What sites do you gather your information from? Just curious :)

Hey, Lukas-Lov3r :wave:.

Many, many... JustJared, PopSugar, GossipCop, Twitter, Mobli, Facebook, Tumblr... but look for news on Google is a great alternative ;). Having girls living in different places helps a lot too :p.

Many, many... JustJared, PopSugar, GossipCop, Twitter, Mobli, Facebook, Tumblr... but look for news on Google is a great alternative ;). Having girls living in different places helps a lot too :p.

:wave: Well as of now I am hooked/addicted to getty images. I was unaware as to how many pictures there was surfacing around. I know this is Leo's thread but just thought I could get some ideas, as I am new to this forum kinda stuff... You girls are awesome and a really great help :) Back to Lukas's thread now :p :laugh:

:wave: Well as of now I am hooked/addicted to getty images. I was unaware as to how many pictures there was surfacing around. I know this is Leo's thread but just thought I could get some ideas, as I am new to this forum kinda stuff... You girls are awesome and a really great help :) Back to Lukas's thread now :p :laugh:

Ok, no problem :wave:. Why don't you visit his page on IMDb? It's always good, but the forum is outdated...

Lukas-Lov3r

I find , of all the guys, Lukas is the most active one when it comes to posting pix and vids on Mobli, so do check there everday.

Also, if you just enjoy learning more about Lukas' family,his mom Emily is always posting pix of Lukas that you are not going to find anywhere else, plus she posts pix of his twin brothers and their family doing various things :)

http://www.mobli.com/jakoway

Nanda

As to where we'll send Leo this weekend , since Django started filming he's been to : Austin, Cancun area twice, Las Vegas, Miami, New York

At same time , since he is not the main character in the film, it could be that Leo is due to complete filming very soon, and his next trip will be flying back to L.A or home sweet home

But if he is not finshed filming yet, I could well see him flying back to New York this weekend to be with Erin :)

Nanda

As to where we'll send Leo this weekend , since Django started filming he's been to : Austin, Cancun area twice, Las Vegas, Miami, New York

At same time , since he is not the main character in the film, it could be that Leo is due to complete filming very soon, and his next trip will be flying back to L.A or home sweet home

But if he is not finshed filming yet, I could well see him flying back to New York this weekend to be with Erin :)

I have a shot, Ox... Brazil... specifically at my house :whistle::laugh:.

Hello, Sick :wave:.

A vdeo of Zac Efron about Leo...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/zac-efr...onardo-decaprio

Hey Nanda! :wave:

thanks for vid! Zac mentions him so often and I like it :p well I generally like how most of the young actors adore Leo and respect him,this is such a huge success for Leo and he's just 37 yet :blush:

Ya, Sick. I think it's so cute, too... Leo must be proud.

Nanda

Then surely you will be sending a ticket my way ,so I can come with him and visit your lovely country, too :p

Brazil... specifically at my house

Thanks for Zac/Leo vid :)

:laugh:

Unfortunately I live far away from where he will be :cry2:, but if you want to visit my state, the beaches, you're invited... here has no Leo, but I can call some guys to spend the time :laugh:.