Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello girls!!! :wave:

How are you doing? Leo told me he will spend some days in my house,he cant stay away from me,what can I do? :p :laugh:

Oh my, 15 years later and Titanic stills alive! Tks for these scans Sick! :) I remember those pics from "Paper". :laugh:

Tks for the articles and vids girls! :)

Leo on his facebook... :)

Tigers, lions and cougars are kept as pets in the U.S. in alarming numbers...often leading to mistreatment and cruelty towards the animals themselves, but also diminishing big cat conservation around the world. Let's prevent another Zanesville, Ohio tragic incident from happening again and take action to ban private ownership of big cats in the US.

wijn: that is crazy, I'am glad the woman survived.

ox: it's a shame Leo wasn't on the game and even more that will not have more games in NO. :cry2:

thanks for the HQ scans, Sick.

thanks Pami for Leo's message in facebook and for the drawing.

Hi killa. :wave:

Hey katchitup!! Hahaha yes, it's true, I've been very busy, but I'm going to try to post in here more often... it's the best place for Leo's fans! :hug:

It is a great place :D Sent you a PM :)

Curious how long do you guys think before we get a gatsby teaser or trailer?

I think it won't be long, cause we already have a poster, I'm sure it has been posted already :)

At first I couldn't understand Leo and Carey's chemistry, they seems like an odd couple.. but that's probably because in real life Leo's always dating models. Don't get me wrong, I love Carey, but she's not the model type. Anyway, what I meant, is that now I think this onscreen couple will rock!!! Just seeing a few pictures, it makes so much sense.. can't wait for december!

But Django Unchained is going to be the best, imo! :gocho:

I know what you mean killa, when I first knew it would be Carey to play Daisy I didn't knew what to think or if they would have a good chemistry, but that still of them holding each other just says everything, they will be very sweet as a couple, plus: Carey is truly talented as is Leo.

post-39932-0-1446082902-4829_thumb.jpg

off topic, little gossip: heard that Carey probably will get married this weekend.

And I hope we don't have to wait that long to see Gatsby trailer, last year with J.Edgar was such a loooooong wait. :(

I think it won't be long, cause we already have a poster, I'm sure it has been posted already :)

At first I couldn't understand Leo and Carey's chemistry, they seems like an odd couple.. but that's probably because in real life Leo's always dating models. Don't get me wrong, I love Carey, but she's not the model type. Anyway, what I meant, is that now I think this onscreen couple will rock!!! Just seeing a few pictures, it makes so much sense.. can't wait for december!

But Django Unchained is going to be the best, imo! :gocho:

Yeah when I first learned of the Carey casting I also thought hmmm strange match but then the pics turned me over and of course Carey is a flipping awesome actress so they'll make it work :D

And I hope we don't have to wait that long to see Gatsby trailer, last year with J.Edgar was such a loooooong wait. :(

Yeah same here Barbie!! :/

^Yes EXTREMLY long. And all films are different....there are trailers already out for movies that don't even come out for another 8 or 9 months, and some movie trailers are released like 1 month before the release. I think it all depends on timing and how they can get people anticipated.

I also think we may get a trailer( at least a teaser) in the next few months!

Christiano (my social network friend... :p ) dubbing Leo in Revolutionary Road, portuguese:

Just to clarify: Kate's voice is this vid is not the original dubbing, it's a girl that is making a course/study of dubbing with Christiano. The original is very much better, believe me.

killa: beautiful avi.