Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Happy 2012 everyone! :D :fun:

Ooh, a sorta Leo picture! HE HAS FINALLY APPEARED! Now he and Erin need to appear more so we can see pictures of the two. Also I can't wait until Leo has to start shooting Django. Yay Louisiana. Yay probably lol costumes!

Happy 2012 everyone! :D :fun:

Ooh, a sorta Leo picture! HE HAS FINALLY APPEARED! Now he and Erin need to appear more so we can see pictures of the two. Also I can't wait until Leo has to start shooting Django. Yay Louisiana. Yay probably lol costumes!

yeah now he is in L.A, so hopefully we'll get something!! :D

I love this male writer's comment about Leo in Titanic

@rilawsRichard Lawson

Watching Titanic. Leonardo DiCaprio was assembled out of gold dust and angel shavings.

51 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Pami

Leo is sending you a gift, but it is too big to fit in a Barney's bag :p

welcome girls! :wave:

kat, you think that woman is Sigourney Weaver ??? first of all I thought that was Eva Herzigova,then thought of Sigourney and now I don't know :laugh:

glad some of them are new for you too :p the third one is absolutely new to me,never seen it before :blush:

David Arquette is that guy yeah ??? :blush:

tumblr_lp41e0vhS21qdap7wo1_500.jpg

they were in TV series together or something like that ???

Leo looks so cute in that pic :wub:

welcome girls! :wave:

kat, you think that woman is Sigourney Weaver ??? first of all I thought that was Eva Herzigova,then thought of Sigourney and now I don't know :laugh:

glad some of them are new for you too :p the third one is absolutely new to me,never seen it before :blush:

David Arquette is that guy yeah ??? :blush:

tumblr_lp41e0vhS21qdap7wo1_500.jpg

they were in TV series together or something like that ???

Leo looks so cute in that pic :wub:

Actually, the actress in that pic is Gillian Anderson (X-Files) - pic was taken in 1998 at the Golden Globes after party- pic makes me giggle..like Leo's thinking ' help, get this woman away from me and gillian's like , quick take a picture of me with Leo!

http://www.all-pictures.org/celebrities/v/...rio+e5.jpg.html

Yeah, David and Leo were in Parenthood together. David looks like his much older in that

pic but I think he's only like 2 years older. So he and Leo's been friends for a long time.

This pic I've never seen that U posted sick - http://www.imagebam.com/image/aaee4b167627296

Gosh, his face -flawless! He coulda been a model I think with his cheekbones and fab eyes and all.

Ohhhh I see, thanks for the explaination solange! I thought she did look alot like Sigourney though ;)

And I agree. Leo could defeintly be a model. Explecially back in the late 90's. All the photoshoots with him back then screamed model ;)

16 Movies to Be Excited About in 2012

11. The Great Gatsby

Will one of the 20th century's great American novels finally get the great big-screen movie it deserves? Give director Baz Luhrmann and Leonardo DiCaprio, who both did right by William Shakespeare, credit for being game enough to try—and in 3-D, no less.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?...6#ixzz1iJjI95Vw