Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

How about Nanda? She's been missing for weeks ! miss-you-sign.gif Nanda! Espero que sejam bem!

I think that she's on vacay

Look at this pic that I Found in Tumblr. Was taken while he was filming the Beach... and the question is that's the same t-shirt he used all the time, I mean 10 years later. My God! I don't remember have anything that I wear 10 years ago still in my closet :blink:

tumblr_lx0x4c3Mj01qifx7lo1_500.png

this pic is so lovely :wub: new to me :p

Sick is missing again... what you're up to, girl? :morning:

I'm here princess! :p good even one of you remembers me :cry::laugh:

kinda busy girls,you know Christmas time :wub: tomorrow is 31th December! yay! :dance: :clap:

plus I've been searching for some Leo old pics today,but still can't get all what I want :yuckky: google sucks! I should invent another search program :laugh:

So on THAT is you were so busy. Inventing SicKgle... You, little Zuckerberg of the group :laugh:

yep :cool:

btw, I really do study programming :blush:

can you imagine SicKAsmYSecReTs.com for knowns just SicK.com :rofl:

Hey girls,we should make an interview with Leo in this thread! Let's invite him...my first question will be? Will you marry me? :laugh:

Ps Princess...I'm not the craziest fan! :D

yep :cool:

btw, I really do study programming :blush:

can you imagine SicKAsmYSecReTs.com for knowns just SicK.com :rofl:

WoW!!!! In that case I will be the JustinTimberlake/Napster and go to steal 1% percent of the company to secure my future:laugh:

hmm you seem smarter that I thought you were! :cool::rofl: you're hired! :laugh:

OK girls! gonna go get some sleep! tomorrow is a big day! I have to drink and eat a loooot :rofl: perhaps I gain some weight,they say dreams come true at Christmas so have get my stomach ready for tomorrows upcoming food :rofl:

sorry for off topic girls,kinda excited today :laugh: remember one thing! your SicK/little Zuckerberg (I so loved that new nick :rofl: ) loves you all! :heart: my speech reminds me of drunk's speech,but I'm sober! :rofl:

and at the end I give you my skinny boy :wub:

001 (6).jpg