Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox and Kat! :) See you have an Erin sig cool! When there's a cute pic of her and leo i'll make a sig out of that haha... I'm designing it in my head already lol

lolll you had the same idea as meeee!!! :laugh: I was waiting to get some more leo and erin pics so I could make a set out of it :laugh: Great minds think alike I guess ;)

Thanks for the compliment about my sigg. Can you see the erin avi too? (as I have been having avi troubles lately)

Thanks Ox and Kat! http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png See you have an Erin sig cool! When there's a cute pic of her and leo i'll make a sig out of that haha... I'm designing it in my head already lol

lolll you had the same idea as meeee!!! http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.png I was waiting to get some more leo and erin pics so I could make a set out of it http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.png Great minds think alike I guess http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/winking0001.gif

Thanks for the compliment about my sigg. Can you see the erin avi too? (as I have been having avi troubles lately)

Yes I can see it hun

Aw, I hope we see them soon!

The more we complain the faster it will happen. I swear! Well in my dreamland this is the case lol :p

Pahahaha, I'm becoming slightly impatient :') I've been watching the thread all "the girls will find something soon!" but damn Leo stays in hiding :p

More complaining? LETS GO! DAMN YOU LEO, WHY YOU NO STAND INFRONT OF PHOTOGRAPHERS? WHY YOU NO CLICK CAMERAS PHOTOGRAPHERS? AAARGH WHY!

Is that good enough? :laugh:

Aw, I hope we see them soon!

The more we complain the faster it will happen. I swear! Well in my dreamland this is the case lol :p

Pahahaha, I'm becoming slightly impatient :') I've been watching the thread all "the girls will find something soon!" but damn Leo stays in hiding :p

More complaining? LETS GO! DAMN YOU LEO, WHY YOU NO STAND INFRONT OF PHOTOGRAPHERS? WHY YOU NO CLICK CAMERAS PHOTOGRAPHERS? AAARGH WHY!

Is that good enough? :laugh:

NO MORE MORE!!!! :laugh:

CCOOOMMME ON LEOOOO, JUST GET YOUR PIC TAKEN PPLLLLEEASSEEE!!!

If we do this enough, it will happen :p

It's almost 4 in the morning in England and I'm sat laughing quite loud at you two :') This is a better thing to do than sleep.

LEO. COME OUT! WE WANT TO SEE YOU AND ERIN. OR YOU ON SKIS AND IN THE SNOW. Oh my god, imagine if he fell over on ski's and they got it on camera?! Thats quite amusing... :nicole:

Kat Hey I just realized, what are you doing online so late?? This is rare for you haha :laugh::hug:

Wasn't so busy tonight, so thought I would get on BZ :p Its nice, because I think its rare for us to be on at the same time ;)

True! I haven't had much time to be on here lately, so it's nice that we are actually on at the same time again :)

It's almost 4 in the morning in England and I'm sat laughing quite loud at you two :') This is a better thing to do than sleep.

LEO. COME OUT! WE WANT TO SEE YOU AND ERIN. OR YOU ON SKIS AND IN THE SNOW. Oh my god, imagine if he fell over on ski's and they got it on camera?! Thats quite amusing...

Oh WOW now that's late... err early haha :laugh:

Oh your bad Shine..... but I like it :rofl: