Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't know wijn but don't sound as a good thing.

:laugh: That was my impression when I read it on twitter

hsc? What is it that? Some a kind of disease? :unsure:

but I guess high school exam makes more sense

Thank God!!

:rofl:

Thanks!

Tks By Princess for the pics of the set! :)

But only one person is missing....we want Leo....we want Leo!!! :clap:

I'm thrilled with so many good comments on his performance in J.Edgar!! :wub:Hey Fash,hey Barbie,hey Oxford,hey Wijn,hey Barilace,hey Nanda,hey Kat,heyyyyyyyyyyy everybody!!! :D :flower:

ByPrincess

Thanks for set pix,articles,and tweet:)

Solange

Thanks for articles and video clip :)

Win

Thanks for article and more information about Ghena :)

Aomg

Thanks for great AP tweet, it made my day , as AP film reviews are picked up by tons of papers that don't have their own film critic :)

Carey talks Great Gatsby and Leo:

Question: What’s it like to take on such a classic American story that is as iconic as The Great Gatsby? What is it about Daisy that you are most looking forward to playing?

CAREY MULLIGAN: It’s so scary! She’s such a good character. She’s so much fun to play. She’s just whipped cream. She’s light and fluffy with no substance, and she knows it, and that’s her tragedy. It’s fun. I’ve not played anyone like her, and I wanted to be in a Baz Luhrmann film. It’s just extraordinary. He’s so amazing at what he does. He makes the most incredible films.

How is it to work with Leonardo DiCaprio?

MULLIGAN: Leonardo is the most incredible actor, on the planet, with a couple of people alongside him. Getting to act with him is just [amazing]. I walked away from my audition for that and I couldn’t believe that I’d been acting with him. I’ve worked with amazing people, but my friends freak out that I’m working with him. I freak out in a geeky acting way. They freak out in a starstruck way. He’s Leonardo DiCaprio, and his fame is so big. That’s a complete tangent about that.

But, at the audition, we had been acting out these scenes together. We did 15 takes of one scene. He didn’t really have much dialogue as Gatsby, and the camera was never on him, but he played three other characters. He’d say a line as Gatsby, and then he’d jump up and play Tom Buchanan. We were doing the scene with the cameras over my shoulder, and he was lighting a cigarette for me and looking at me. It was all me, and he didn’t have any words, and he was improvising stuff to say, just to help me. I was like, “Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t need to be helping me in this audition.” He was auditioning girls all day. I was so blown away by how generous he was, let alone being amazing to act with. It’s a crazy film to be in.

Aomgthereckless - OMG, girl, thanks so much! I so much wanted to know what Carey thought about Leo and I couldn't have wished for anything better than what she said - I reallllly like Carey and wasnt sure how she and Leo would interact, but it sounds like it's great! Oh, wow, now I am looking sooo much to GG because of her words.

PS Where is this interview from - I would love to read all of it.

But only one person is missing....we want Leo....we want Leo!!! :clap:

Hi Pami :wave: I know the most important person is missing!! Though to be honest I don't want to see too much of him as Gatsby before I see the movie.... but just another little sneak peak would be nice!!!

Isla Fisher looks amazing! Wow!

Lovely comments from Carey.. it's the norm to hear of such glowing comments from his co-stars, which is so great! :)

A TV show ( Italian I presume) having a lengthy discussion on Madalina and Leo. Don't know what they are saying exactly, but I think we all got a general idea.

The interest in this seems mainly concentrated in the Romanian, Italian, and Australian press... not much elsewhere at the moment.