Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Selfie king ☺️

Screenshot_20230521-215346_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fabedfc5b52b8691744b1dc13ec0b5d5.jpg

The way he looks at Lily :baronfaint:

Screenshot_20230521-220300_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9e303e660b562228716b9688413d5a6e.jpg

🥰

Leo looks 🥵🤤 :drool:

Now if he stared at me the way he's looking at Lily here I would faint...   :baronfaint:  :wub6yh2cm:

Spoiler

I ship Leo and Lily, lol.  :p

Videos from KOTFM Press conference and Photocall

His interview starts at 12 mintues, I like the short T-shirt Leo. 

Leo and Lily at 1:40... I think she's checking his shirt, cute.  :tongue:

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Sorry @Jade Bahr and @akatosh, I just realized I reposted videos you had already posted, it's so much content that I have not noticed before.  Thanks ALL for the amazing pics, videos, articles.     :grouphug:

Don’t worry about that. It’s too much content to know what has been posted. Better posted twice than not at all:hug:

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

This lady having the time of her life in Leos arms 😄

Screenshot_20230522-101451_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c1017fed7705ee9ab88236e268598e39.jpg Screenshot_20230522-101906_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2ecd4b9741e3ea754344873d299c615c.jpg Screenshot_20230522-101909_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cc12b63c6a88b49cf454eb01280c3a52.jpg Screenshot_20230522-101943_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0afa5524fc9f4e7ea1e40326ecc0f3bb.jpg Screenshot_20230522-101949_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1f22bf42b4bcc34134237eb1f7033fbb.jpg

Sonia has meet Leo so many times lately that she's already bestie with him and can rest her head on his shoulder, haha, so cute. She's Brazil minister of Indigenous people. 

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Sonia has meet Leo so many times lately that she's already bestie with him and can rest her head on his shoulder, haha, so cute. She's Brazil minister of Indigenous people. 

Thx for the input :flower: Didn't recognize her 🙈

They are lovely 💕

889774983_Screenshot2023-05-22at17-19-23StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.c30ad4d41da95e8e7460a5b702de2cac.png

Also thx to @Sugarwater for all the little inputs lately 💕 I'm aware how important this movies subject is and I know Leo distracts us sometimes a bit. Understatement of the year I know LOL But I always read your comments with interest so pls don't stop!!!! :thumbsup:

Wasn't the book also writing by a white guy? No crying about that?????????????

Film Critic Tries to Inject Race Card Into ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Narrative

Film critic Robert Daniels with another bewildering take, this time he’s aiming his darts at Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon.”

Daniels tweeted, “It’s good that [Scorsese] had advisors. But advising isn’t the movie.”

Here is Daniels trying to stir up another controversy. These advisors he seems to be referring to include Native Chief Jim Grey, who wholeheartedly endorsed the film.

Can Daniels rightfully speak for those he appears to be defending? Of course not, but he’s still trying to inject controversy into this film’s narrative.

Daniels’ review isn’t any better, he states ‘Killers’ is about “the evil in white men’s hearts and the poison they spread, and the erasure that occurs when their stain touches you.”

He goes on to say:

A white director taking it on brings with it deserved charges of exploitation and fears that another white person will once again whitewash Indigenous history.

You want less rooting through the vile actions of these white folks — which only serves them, even as villains — and more of the ripe emotional vein that building out Mollie can provide. 

Scorsese’s film passionately depicts the Osage nation and honors both the victims and the survivors of the tragedy. Sometimes, it’s as simple as that. The race card doesn’t need to be brought up every time a white filmmaker depicts non-white people.

Of course, Daniels will likely not be alone, I’m sure more detractors will come out of the woodworks and nitpick their own issues about how the Osage people and their history was portrayed. For now, the Osage community supports the portrayal and that’s the only thing that matters when it comes to this topic.

Alfonso Cuarón Calls ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ a Masterpiece

I know you’re all aware that Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon” was met with ecstatic reactions at Cannes. Its Metascore is 91 and there is the feel that it’s an essential addition to Scorsese’s impressive filmography.

Alfonso Cuarón is a major fan. He raved about it to Variety. Here he is in his own words:

It’s an amazing masterpiece […] This is a filmmaker in amazing pure form. He’s fearless about his filmmaking decisions and he’s allowing himself to do it with no safety net.

There truly is no safety net for Scorsese in this film. He goes for broke, which is quite astounding when you think about it. He’s 80. Not many other filmmakers would be given the creative freedom to make a movie like this one.

If Scorsese went for slower and more contemplative cinema in “Silence” and “The Irishman,” he’s made a very energetic crime film with ‘Killers.’ A semi-flawed one, yes, but, on a moment by moment basis, it’s the best filmmaking I’ve seen this year at Cannes.

46 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thx for the input :flower: Didn't recognize her 🙈

Also thx to @Sugarwater for all the little inputs lately 💕 I'm aware how important this movies subject is and I know Leo distracts us sometimes a bit. Understatement of the year I know LOL But I always read your comments with interest so pls don't stop!!!! :thumbsup:

Good to hear. I’m glad it’s not annoying. 😁

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

This two are lovely together.   :wub6yh2cm:

They absolutely are. Leo looks very comfortable with Lily💕

8 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Wasn't the book also writing by a white guy? No crying about that?????????????

Film Critic Tries to Inject Race Card Into ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Narrative

Attention seeker or sjw? Probably both lol

Killers of the Flower Moon Accuracy & Sensitivity Addressed By Descendant Of Murder Victim

Jim Gray, a direct descendent of one of the murder victims that Killers of the Flower Moon portrays, addresses the film’s respect for real history.

killers-of-the-flower-moon-leonardo-dica

Jim Gray, a direct descendant of a murder victim who features in Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon, addresses the film's historical accuracy and sensitivity to real-world Indigenous cultures. Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Lily Gladstone, and Robert De Niro, Killers of the Flower Moon chronicles the true story of the FBI investigation into a series of murders of members of the Osage Nation in 1920s Oklahoma after oil is discovered on their land. The film is an adaptation of a 2017 non-fiction book by author David Grann.

Ahead of Killers of the Flower Moon's release date later this fall, Gray, a direct descendant of murder victim Henry Roan, takes to Twitter to share his thoughts on Scorsese's upcoming crime epic after his own private screening. Gray, a former Principal Chief of the Osage Nation, shares that Scorsese ultimately made modern-day members of the Osage Nation integral to the creation of the film and took their input into consideration in the crafting of the story. Check out Gray's tweets below:

full article

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

This two are lovely together.   :wub6yh2cm:

Yesssss! Leo is so protective of her. It's really cute. I hope we will get to hear some behind the scenes stories about them or interviews with the two of them in october.