Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A video of the whole standing Ovation and walk down the stairs. Lily's reaction is so cute.

I wonder where Leo was at the end? He was missing when they were walking down the stairs. I hope everything is alright.

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

I wonder where Leo was at the end? He was missing when they were walking down the stairs. I hope everything is alright.

He just decided to leave by stealth😂

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 21: Leonardo Dicaprio attends the "Killers Of The Flower Moon" photocall at the 76th annual Cannes film festival at Palais des Festivals on May 21, 2023 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images)

leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of us-director-martin-scorsese-and-us-actor us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of tantoo-cardinal-janae-collins-jesse-plem us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of  us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during-

leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-poses-during- leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of leonardo-dicaprio-attends-the-killers-of

Leo and Lily (she's really tall)

robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar lily-gladstone-and-leonardo-dicaprio-att robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- leonardo-dicaprio-and-lily-gladstone-att  leonardo-dicaprio-and-lily-gladstone-att robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- robert-de-niro-director-martin-scorsese- us-actor-robert-de-niro-us-director-mart us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-us-actress-li us-actor-robert-de-niro-us-actress-lily- us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-us-actress-li robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar robert-de-niro-lily-gladstone-and-leonar us-actor-robert-de-niro-us-actress-lily-

crying

us-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-and-us-actres lily-gladstone-and-leonardo-dicaprio-att

Robert is looking like he's having the worst time ever LMAO

leonardo-dicaprio-lily-gladstone-and-rob leonardo-dicaprio-lily-gladstone-and-rob leonardo-dicaprio-lily-gladstone-directo

But I think he likes Lily LOL

us-actor-robert-de-niro-us-actress-lily-

I got chills just by reading those headlines 😄

Killers Of The Flower Moon Review: Martin Scorsese's Sprawling Yet Intimate Epic

Killers of the Flower Moon Turns Out to Be the Simplest, Slipperiest of Things

‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Review: Leonardo DiCaprio and Lily Gladstone Lead Martin Scorsese’s Searing True-Crime Epic

'Killers of the Flower Moon' Review: DiCaprio Gives His Best Performance for Scorsese's Bitterest Crime Epic

‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’ Review: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio Take On Powerful And Dark Epic Of Love, Deception, Murder And Greed Set Against The Osage Nation

Killers of the Flower Moon review: "Scorsese's epic is worth every second"

Killers of the Flower Moon is another Martin Scorsese masterpiece – review

Killers of the Flower Moon review – Scorsese’s remarkable epic about the bloody birth of America

Martin Scorsese's 'Killers of the Flower Moon' Is a Triumph

Cannes Film Festival 2023: 'Killers of the Flower Moon' Is Martin Scorsese's Umpteenth Masterpiece Exploring the Gnarled Mechanics of Crime

Martin Scorsese Has Never Made a Movie Like ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

'Killers of the Flower Moon' Review: Martin Scorsese's Searing Drama Bursts Open a Devastating Chapter of U.S. History

‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ review: Martin Scorsese’s true American crime story of greed, murder and love may be his most empathetic

Killers Of The Flower Moon Review: A Cautionary Masterpiece On The Insidiousness Of White Men

Killers of the Flower Moon review: Scorsese's new epic is long and sprawling, but the great man still has it

‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Is Martin Scorsese’s Great American Tragedy

Killers of the Flower Moon at Cannes: Scorsese has made a masterpiece

The only bad review I found so far.

'Killers of the Flower Moon' review: Scorsese disappoints at Cannes

Great interview with Lily :heart: (she got probably starstrucked in secret lol)

Lily Gladstone Wouldn’t Let Being Starstruck Over DiCaprio and De Niro Derail ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’: ‘Everybody Was Nervous’

Lily Gladstone’s career is about to forever change at the Cannes Film Festival thanks to the world premiere of Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon,” in which she stars opposite the director’s longtime muses Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro.

During an interview as part of the Kering Women in Motion talks at Cannes, Gladstone admitted it’s near impossible not to think about how “Flower Moon” may impact her career. She first broke through in Kelly Reichardt’s 2016 movie “Certain Women,” which premiered to instant acclaim out of Sundance Film Festival.

“You can’t not [think about it], right?” Gladstone said. “I anticipated I would be way more nervous. I am just grateful I get to be here doing all of this. I do think about whatever this attention, but it’s to be shared. It’s not to be hoarded or boasted.”

In “Killers of the Flower Moon,” she plays Mollie Burkhart, the indigenous wife of DiCaprio’s Ernest. She is the heart of the story, as her Osage wealth and community is preyed upon by outsiders.

“I’m mostly excited for more people to see what Martin Scorsese has created and to learn about Osage perseverance and survival,” Gladstone said of the film.

Gladstone added that there are no words to describe what it’s like sharing the screen with heavyweights DiCaprio and De Niro. She compared the experience to staring at the Annapurna mountains and realizing you have to climb to the top.

“But in doing so, it’s little steps,” Gladstone said. “You adjust to the altitude sickness quickly. I told Leo our first week, ‘I just can’t think about that.’ When you’re working with such titans, the most refreshing thing is they are people. They’re incredible artists and sensitive storytellers who care about the truth about what’s happening in the scene and the authenticity of the relationship that’s being developed.”

Gladstone admitted that she was anxious on set, but her feelings were quelled by realizing that DiCaprio and De Niro felt similarly.

“Everybody here is nervous because we want to make sure we’re doing this story justice,” she said. “It’s too important not to take it seriously. There was no way I was going to let being starstruck get in the way of doing honest work.”

What did Gladstone learn from her Oscar-winning co-stars? “Don’t abandon it until you have it,” she said. “It’s okay to feel haunted by it. It’s probably good you feel haunted by it, making sure everything is right. The effortlessness, but also the effort is inspiring.”

Gladstone adds, “I loved watching Leo work because when we were working through scenes, he’s so generous. He vocalizes his thought process so it’s out there for you to see and to anticipate and to weigh in on. I appreciate that because in a lot of ways, I tend to be more guarded with it.”

Watch Gladstone’s full Kering Women in Motion talk in the video below. Apple and Paramount will release “Killers of the Flower Moon” in theaters on Oct. 20.

Source