Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

I’ve watched both seasons of Slow Horses = love the show & Oldman /cdn-cgi/mirage/fd9934564a78f5c7aa2fcefc228cd74dc5405d8a7a6bb6d4283337ebce548f32/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/thumbsup.gif 

Looking forward to season 3 

It also delivers some eye candy with brit hunk Jack Lowden :p

3b930630557568fb88826ef57c2a7f9e3b290561.gifv.thumb.gif.ea2d800de188f55f815385190b52992d.gif

tumblr_69c1cc650e2b6d1c9d44bfd9cd0a57e1_7ac386cb_2048.thumb.gif.5b41dfe88baaf21e21d07ac2fc985197.gif

tumblr_5d83f457b8e792d4257973dc43f9ff9b_3ce07694_500.thumb.gif.6e7f8b1d49ca4be8d34229e57680bfbd.gif

tumblr_inline_ozpg6pleDI1tgthqm_540.thumb.gif.b0e0504f85203f565871d574fe17f187.gif

Agree LOL

Screenshot_20230202-203358_Chrome.thumb.jpg.811ebb5353cadc3c41b4a43ad4f9d06a.jpg

Also agree

Screenshot_20230202-203428_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fca63df40bc39092696b9cb8042d6bcb.jpg

7 hours ago, akatosh said:

Just because Leo is sitting next to somebody doesn't mean they are dating. Let's wait till we have actual proof (like a pic of them kissing). The press always comes up with the most absurd stories nowadays. Tomorrow this girl will be pregnant with Leo's love child 😄

Here's some clip of the Titanic documentary. I hope there will also be something about Leo in it. Some unseen pics, rehearsal footage or stories maybe?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11706221/Titanic-director-James-Cameron-finally-looks-scientific-scenarios-Jack-survive.html

Agreed. Daily mail likes to make up stories about him and many people  might have a negative attitude towards him because of this kind of news!!

The comments are really harsh.😨

Guys, I want to ask you, what book would you like to film with Leo in the title role?

I just recently started reading Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon and in my mind, one of the characters looks exactly like Leo (I'm talking about Tyrone Slothrop). I think it would be great to see him in this role. Although very unlikely, primarily because this book is quite difficult to adapt and requires a lot of skill and a lot of money. It's also one of those books for which the format of a TV show is better. Leo in the TV show... Idk. But we can dream, right? 

9 hours ago, Magical said:

Agreed. Daily mail likes to make up stories about him and many people  might have a negative attitude towards him because of this kind of news!!

The comments are really harsh.😨

It baffles me how guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Fassbender and Johnny Depp who clearly have some SERIOUS issues in one or another way are still gettin all the support while Leo is treaten like the worst guy in Hollywood ever because people just don't like his perfectly fine LEGAL dating habits. HOW???????

something-wrong-upset.gif

... and it's def not Leo.

According to this account it was all a PR stunt. I agree with her that Leo only gets papped when he wants to and that the chances this happened "accidently" are very very low. What I don't understand if this was really planned why on earth Leo agrees with this kind of image because it causes him nothing but ugly backlash these days :idk:

1008121854_Screenshot2023-02-03at13-09-37StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.3e68b40649ba84a624dc365e0529766f.png

Even my MOTHER said Leo should just more often get papped with "older" women even if it's just for the sake of pr and everything would be just fine LMAO My mother also said she would volunteer to save his image LOL

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to this account it was all a PR stunt. I agree with her that Leo only gets papped when he wants to and that the chances this happened "accidently" are very very low. What I don't understand if this was really planned why on earth Leo agrees with this kind of image because it causes him nothing but ugly backlash these days /cdn-cgi/mirage/ff4c4c94f474e08c309557db134b382bf31e7dac8570d612aebe8ed62b67371f/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/56608ab7d817a_Idontknow.gif

/cdn-cgi/mirage/ff4c4c94f474e08c309557db134b382bf31e7dac8570d612aebe8ed62b67371f/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1008121854_Screenshot2023-02-03at13-09-37StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.3e68b40649ba84a624dc365e0529766f.png

Even my MOTHER said he should just often get papped with "older" women more often even if it's just for the sake of pr and everything would be just fine LMAO My mother also said she would volunteer to save his image LOL

Really?! That's funny. If it's true, maybe he wants to tell Victoria Lamas , Gigi, etc that he is having a good life with very young model. No, it's difficult to me to think that this is true. It's very 😒boyish behavior

Can't wait to see this doc.

795155169_Screenshot2023-02-03at13-18-37StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.f37035a4fd623371e1b109ce69b7af05.png

James Cameron Finally Admits ‘Jack Might’ve Lived’ On Raft At The End Of ‘Titanic’

Titanic director James Cameron has finally admitted that Leonardo DiCaprio’s character Jack “might’ve lived” at the end of the movie when the titular ocean liner crashed and sank, Variety and Rolling Stone reported Thursday, giving credence to an obsessive 25-year-old fan theory.

Key Facts

To celebrate the film’s 25th anniversary, Cameron participated in a National Geographic special, “Titanic: 25 Years Later With James Cameron,” in which three scientific tests were performed by stunt actors to determine if Jack could have fit on a makeshift raft along with Rose, which saved her life.

In the one successful test, stunt actors who were roughly the same size as DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, who portrayed Rose, performed the “strenuous activities” that the characters went through in the film before they got off the sinking ship, before balancing on the raft with only the lower portions of their bodies submerged, according to previews of the episode from Variety and Rolling Stone.

Cameron then had the Rose stunt actor give her life jacket to Jack, something that does not happen in the movie.

If this had happened, Jack would have been “stabilized,” and “got into a place where if we projected that out, he just might’ve made it until the lifeboat got there,” Cameron said.

However, the character wouldn’t have allowed this to happen, Cameron said, saying Jack’s “thought process was, ‘I’m not going to do one thing that jeopardized her,’ and that’s 100 percent in character.”

The stunt actors also tested out a fan theory that both Jack and Rose could have fit on the raft (the stunt actor’s bodies mostly submerged in what would have been freezing cold water), as well as the theory that only the upper halves of their bodies were positioned on the raft above the water (Cameron said Jack could have lasted “hours” that way—until he considered how tired Jack and Rose would be after getting off the boat in the first place, and ultimately determined they would have suffered).

Crucial Quote

“Final verdict: Jack might have lived, but there’s a lot of variables,” Cameron reportedly said in the National Geographic special. “Based on what I know today, I would have made the raft smaller so there’s no doubt.”

Big Number

$2.19 billion. That’s how much Titanic has made worldwide since its 1997 release, making it the third highest-grossing film in history. The top-grossing movie in history is Avatar, another Cameron-directed film, at $2.92 billion since its 2009 debut.

Key Background

Rose’s life is spared at the end of Titanic when she survives by floating on a raft, as Jack dies in the water next to her. Fans have theorized for years that the raft was big enough to fit both of them. Winslet recently said she doesn’t believe Jack would have survived alongside her, saying “it would not have stayed afloat.” The theory was previously tested on Mythbusters, which showed he could have lived. The obsession that Jack could have fit has become so ubiquitous that Brad Pitt even commented on it when thanking DiCaprio at the 2020 Golden Globes. “I would have shared the raft,” he said. Cameron has previously said, “the script says ‘Jack dies.’ He has to die.”

What To Watch For

Titanic returns to theaters on Feb. 11. “Titanic: 25 Years Later With James Cameron” airs on February 5.

Source

7 minutes ago, Magical said:

Really?! That's funny. If it's true, maybe he wants to tell Victoria Lamas , Gigi, etc that he is having a good life with very young model. No, it's difficult to me to think that this is true. It's very 😒boyish behavior

Now this is your interpretation. If really Richie is the driving force behind such stunts I don't think his intention is to send Leos exes some kind of message lol PR is just regular business in Hollywood.

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

It baffles me how guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Fassbender and Johnny Depp who clearly have some SERIOUS issues in one or another way are still gettin all the support while Leo is treaten like the worst guy in Hollywood ever because people just don't like his perfectly fine LEGAL dating habits. HOW???????

/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://media.tenor.com/upEM2PdINtoAAAAC/something-wrong-upset.gif

... and it's def not Leo.

Because the world is full of hypocrites, that's why. And if Johnny's situation can be more or less understood, the others on this list... 💀

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to this account it was all a PR stunt. I agree with her that Leo only gets papped when he wants to and that the chances this happened "accidently" are very very low. What I don't understand if this was really planned why on earth Leo agrees with this kind of image because it causes him nothing but ugly backlash these days /cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/56608ab7d817a_Idontknow.gif

/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1008121854_Screenshot2023-02-03at13-09-37StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.3e68b40649ba84a624dc365e0529766f.png

Even my MOTHER said he should just often get papped with "older" women more often even if it's just for the sake of pr and everything would be just fine LMAO My mother also said she would volunteer to save his image LOL

I'm sorry, but I don't respect this account. Even if they sometimes hit the mark, they mostly spread fakes and lies. And they're also hypocrites. They criticized people who hated Camila, but shaded Gigi. I don't approve that. Both girls didn't deserve all that bile at all. 

tumblr_ogyompWiek1szxfwno5_r2_400.gifv

14 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Guys, I want to ask you, what book would you like to film with Leo in the title role?

I'm not a big reader honestly. In fact the last book I tried to read was The Idea of You by Robinne Lee. It was so bad I couldn't get through it. But it's also made into a movie right now with Anne Hathaway and Nicholas Galitzine who's insanely hot so that's the simple reason why I'll give it a try LMAO

d1374dc398d9a12b38228b5d4b92e84ddbaa6c0f cf0487e32982c2ce4aa2b473aa9c82839744ab17

With Annie on set.

Spoiler

So this has nothing to do with your original question LOL Well, I was really sad when the whole A STAR IS BORN thing didn't work out for Leo. I would like to see him in that kind of role/love story so if there's a good book in that direction pls be my guest to turn it into a movie with Leo in the lead :p I also liked the whole viking idea Mel Gibson had once in mind with Leo but I also thought The Northman was just terrible so maybe I prefer the other idea LOL I'm also always to have for a good crime/spy/thriller/mystery story. There are probably tons of possible books around this topic.

@Jade Bahr i like A Star is Born but I don't really like Bradley Cooper and I would like to have Leo in his place (with Beyonce as love interest):whistle:

As for the topic of the Vikings, I think this would be an unnecessary exploitation. We already have a great series and The Northman (which is the opposite of the terrible imo :Amelie_wft:) you mentioned. 

^Speaking of a good crime/spy/thriller/mystery movie:

Does anyone here remember the project Leo was linked briefly to where he was about to play some sort of spy or agent who falls for his female target? It was slightly compared to Jason Bourne at one point and with success it could have turned into a series too (which I doubt Leo would've ever done it in the first place). I think it based on a book series too but I don't remember any name be it the movie, the books or the role Leo was about to play.

It's been years when I read about it. 10 or 15 maybe. But I liked the idea very much back then.

9 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Speaking of a good crime/spy/thriller/mystery movie:

Does anyone here remember the project Leo was linked briefly to where he was about to play some sort of spy or agent who falls for his female target? It was slightly compared to Jason Bourne at one point and with success it could have turned into a series too (which I doubt Leo would've ever done it in the first place). I think it based on a book series too but I don't remember any name be it the movie, the books or the role Leo was about to play.

It's been years when I read about it. 10 or 15 maybe. But I liked the idea very much back then.

This? https://screenrant.com/mean-business-ganson-street-updates-release-date-story/

I'd love to see it, but it's not going to happen😔

Jade

I assure you my eye did not miss Jack Lowden :p 

Unfortunately the other Apple series we both watched Shantaram ended with a cliffhanger  and no second season :sad: 

Besides Charlie, I adored Alexander Siddig as Khader 

As to the spy project that was being done by a writer that was doing a prequel to the famed novels of Trevanian and his beloved spy Nicholai Hel who he introduced to the world in his novel Shibumi.  I've read all of Trevanian's books , and I would have loved to have seen Leo play the part of Hel

Liljak

I'm not familiar with the book Gravity's Rainbow, I'll have to check it out :) 

Talking about good books. Back then I LOVED the whole Outlander series (which is already turned into a good show) so I looked for other love stories about time travel and found this series by Suzanne Frank set in (old) Egypt.

Reflections in the Nile (Time Travel, #1)

495882.jpg

Shadows on the Aegean (Time Travel, #2)

1361882.jpg

Sunrise on the Mediterranean (Time Travel, #3)

71SGTwGE-vL.jpg

Twilight in Babylon (Time Travel, #4)

1181219.jpg

Probably nothing Leo would ever do but if so he doesn't even has to do all 4 books because every story plays in another time, location and the lovers always found each other in different historic (?) figures. It's been some time when I read those books but I remember loving them and the whole idea. But with all the political correctness these days I don't know how much people would like the idea some white chick turning into an egyptian woman lol