Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 7/2/2022 at 12:01 PM, Magical said:

This the best scene in the movie in my opinion

Si, sometimes the best scenes are the deleted ones, even if they somehow dispute the objective of the film. And I wonder why so little time is spent between the two, Kate and Lee. No pop-ins at premieres, little to no candid snaps...sheesh! What a challenging friendship! Or so I conclude. 

5d762673174acbbf8f62117a0cb6a733.thumb.jpg.a31fa13c8be73b1761b4065424fdb758.jpg

A round of applause 👏 for the updates! Jen and Tobey--🤔🤫

8 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo & Tobey riding jet skis 

We had figured since George & Peggy were along that his niece Normandie was along as well , and we see her here with Leo 

I wonder if that is Ruby behind her 

45401E74-D101-4115-A7BB-19DD70BF835F.jpeg

They are having fun ...I really love it 😍🤩 Good for them

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo & Tobey riding jet skis 

We had figured since George & Peggy were along that his niece Normandie was along as well , and we see her here with Leo 

I wonder if that is Ruby behind her 

45401E74-D101-4115-A7BB-19DD70BF835F.jpeg

I think behind Normandie is Otis and the girl with Tobey is Ruby. 

This girl has lots of videos of Leo at lunch yesterday in St Tropez with Tobey & Richie's group on her insta stories

Leo is very animated /telling a story in one of them 

And you can well see the TALL & MUSCLED bodyguard standing behind Leo, so there was no approaching him for pic :p 

https://www.instagram.com/leodicaprio3242/?hl=en

Barbie

Tks for reply at to who is behind Normandie on jet ski :)

I was thinking that was Jen on the jet ski with Tobey,   but I have to remember that Ruby is a teenager now :p 

Leonardo DiCaprio lists posh Beverly Hills mansion for rent

featured-images-website-7-1.png

Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio has put one of his LA mansions on the rental market with an eye-watering price tag of US$32,500 per month.

According to The Dirt, the A-list star purchased the posh Beverly Hills mansion last year for just under US$10 million, adding to his already extensive property portfolio that includes properties in Malibu and Los Feliz.

The traditional two-storey home in the Beverly Hills Flats neighbourhood was originally built in the 1930s, before recently being extensively remodelled to include white oak floors, designer light fixtures and steelcase doors.

With four bedrooms and six bathrooms across 434sq m of living space, the mansion offers renters the chance to relax in celebrity style.

The main level boasts a formal entry foyer with spiral staircase, which leads into a living space highlighted by a green wood-panelled family room with built-in bookshelves.

There’s also an open-concept entertainment area with brass wet bar and doors that open to the backyard.

The gourmet kitchen includes high-end Sub-Zero, Viking and Wolf appliances, a beverage centre and an eat-in island bench with black Marquina granite and white Carrara marble.

featured-images-website-2022-07-18T10172

The kitchen also offers a breakfast nook with floor-to-ceiling French doors spilling out to an alfresco dining terrace.

Upstairs there are three ensuite bedrooms with the master retreat sitting beneath a cathedral ceiling, and boasting a mini-bar, walk-in closet, and luxe marble bath equipped with an oval soaking tub. 

A separate lounge opens out to a balcony overlooking the hedge-lined backyard hosting a rectangular pool and patio with a fire pit.

featured-images-website-2022-07-18T10173

Source