Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

9 hours ago, Mirella said:

WU7Xdr0vRz8TAbs6NT.thumb.gif.16fcb07113ac98eb5a3b50b624a293a9.gif

Interesting. Some would say that the biggest scam is the one Rose and her mother are doing which is Gold digging. 🙃 Marriage for money and not love even if it is socially acceptable. To save face. No judgment here but just not my cup of tea.

j4ZP7tCGXNgfS.gif.8a825fd10a8029146e06925c2c91a8ba.gif

She even stole the heart of the ocean. 😂 I think Rose beat any pickpocketing Jack might have done in his life. She is the greatest thief of them all. ❤

😂😂

It was hard no question about it however it is how it is shown to be too:

"They may have worked as a waitress, cook, or maid in some area. My widowed great-grandmother supported her family as a seamstress and renting out rooms in the home. Other possible occupations for women were teaching and nursing."

It is the intention of it and not the action in itself. 

Rose and her mother belong on the same floor as Jack because they where broke. Their golden ticket happened to be Called Cal and was won through connection, we assume, rather than a lucky poker hand. Why judge Jack for the same thing Rose and her mother are doing? Yes, women have always had it harder but we are also extremely strong for it. 

And as the movie showed. Rose got of that boat and made something of her life after the tragedy and shook off her mother's limiting gold-digging belief that a man will save her. We can also assume that she did marry for love one day even if she chooses to go back to Titanic and the three-day love affair when she dies and not her beloved husband she was married to for years. 

^When I was younger - like in my teens - and watched this movie for a trillion times young naive myself always wondered why the heck Ruth just didn't marry Cal.

titanic-titanic-movie.gif

Back then this match was the all time solution of all problems Rose and Ruth had for me :D At the same time it's the alarming example that even my generation still kinda thinks marriage is a solution IN THE FIRST PLACE for a woman.

Later I learned another ugly truth that a man like Cal -of course much closer to his teen fiance mothers age- would never marry a widowed +35 year old woman lmao

tumblr_ori8prvjO11u58bayo1_500.gifv

I also think a woman like Ruth who probably never was broken in her life before was TERRIFIED by the idea of working for her own living.

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o1_540.gifv

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o2_540.gifv

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o5_540.gifv

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o4_540.gifv

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o6_540.gifv

tumblr_pu5f2qDOmL1vzk691o3_540.gifv

So how can someone blame her trying to save her daughters ass by the only strategy she was familiar with? By marrying a healthy man to make her life as save as possible in those unprotected times for women. Back then marriage was rarely about love but social status. So don't blame the women but the men back then who dictated those social standards and put women down as far as they could. I mean have you ever researched how it was for a woman WITHOUT ANY FUCKING RIGHTS to go to work in a factory RUN BY MEN???????????????? I recommend the movie "Suffragette" for some enlighten input of the "hard" truth:

suffragette.thumb.jpg.c82fa86096db9ed125128d8c36abb084.jpg

If you didn't get raped on a daily basis, hurt or simply died because of the lack of safety you were lucky, just saying. I'm not even start about the starvation wages women had to work for which in no way financed an independent life.

Also about the heart of the ocean if I remember correctly Cal gifted the diamond to Rose as "reminder of my feelings for you". So technically it was hers lmao

tumblr_ngg32zJidQ1qcl5j5o2_500.gifv

Uhh, that would have been a fabulous plot twist. 🙃

4Bd9dI1mBLIJi.thumb.gif.c63dc3230ae764223d71e20ea5082edd.gif

When it comes to the Heart of the ocean. I had to rent Titanic again and fast forward to 2 hours 10 min something.

Cal takes the diamond out of the safe and puts it in his pocket of his coat. The same coat he at 2:10:00 gives Rose after he pulls of a blanket off her that has kept her warm for a while. 

He later after pulling his gun at the two that runs away from him lets us know that he forgot that he had the diamond in his coatpocket that he had given to Rose. Which would imply that no he didn't want her to have it without her as his wife or sleeping with him. It was payment for an action on her part which she never gave him. 

sgYLihnjBxab6.gif.217f0b6f1b928c8415138aefc610bdd3.gif

She was busy doing Jack. 😂

Cal obviously wants it back. He wouldn't have said "I put the diamond in the coat. And I put the coat on her!" If he hadn't. At around 2:21:00. 

While Rose runs away. 🙂 We can speculate that the diamond could maybe have saved him and his fortune later on when he lost everything and took his own life. She knew that she had the diamond after the Titanic sank and could have given it back to him. She chooses not to.

^This motherfucker abused her -emotionally and physically- and literally tried to kill her.

35b19e54d2038520cbcd815c0e27886becaa622d 2bf31ab2aa29727467218ec99f4510003bef6dab

5wKH.gif

LankyCautiousBee-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ogt54bIIdV1rjl6wko1_500.gifv

tumblr_ogt54bIIdV1rjl6wko2_500.gifv

tumblr_ogt54bIIdV1rjl6wko3_500.gifv

d25a6e70d57700fa951570f2cc743bf798065d7d

ff6e81b9f26fe8e5708756c99988d6b966c0c0a0

What do you expect? Rose tracking him down after all those traumatizing experiences to give him back the necklace he so well deserved? LMAO

I think Rose kept the diamond because it was kind of her last reminder of her time with Jack. At the time Cal had more than enough money. He didn't need it to survive. 1929 perhaps but I agree why would Rose give it back to a man who tried to shoot her?

Oh I love this movie so much. Can't wait for the 25th anniversary with hopefully new documentaries/special features on the blu-ray🙏❤️

13 hours ago, Mirella said:

Because it wasn't hers to take. 🙂 

Didn't he get the money back from the insurance company because the diamond got "lost" while the sinking? Pretty sure Brock Lovett mentioned it in the beginning of the movie.

183171f29995adc74b5019c44367c3dcaf990a7a

fae2c6972f981f325dac4857bdc618fb7fb427a4

That being said, Cal thought Rose died so I don't understand why that diamond and Cal's purse is worth more than what she needed and her first need was for him not to know she was alive so he never could find and hurt her again. To say she STOLE the diamond is still a far stretch to me because this dumbass put the coat on her while harassing her yet again. Life gave him just what he deserved. #karma is a bitch since 1912 #lol

Even he had to laugh about his dumbness lol
tumblr_mxcspcES8r1qcl5j5o4_250.gifv tumblr_mxcspcES8r1qcl5j5o1_250.gifv

dLFLXGXgYWjVS.gif.5d07ba8d5a238269a465cf540372beea.gif

I don't know. She cheated on him so pretty bad karma from both sides I would think. She also goes back and forth about if she loves Cal or not while rejecting Jack in the most horrible way. I feel for him when she has her little change of heart. "I love Cal". That must have hurt for sure. 

ggzvtUc2KqzqwgWicn.thumb.gif.8bf94f8c105f22942abd62dc37d5c909.gif

If we are discussing Karma then Karma goes both ways. Just because Cal is a horrible person doesn't mean that Rose has a free pass to get even with him. That is not her decision to make but the gods or universe or whomever handles the scoureboard. Maybe Karma caught up with Rose too and she lost the love her life because of how she handled things. As you say: Karma is a bitch. 

The Titans weren't happy overall that night.

YT7dGmzX9HoGhNo8Sf.thumb.gif.214f97c9c7637cc86cce14e1ebe7c86b.gif

My point, in the beginning, was that Jack and Rose do the same thing while it seemed easier to judge Jack for it and Rose gets a free pass. Which I don't agree with. 

^I can only repeat myself it's 1912 and Rose as a woman had absolutely no rights to quit a relationship so everything you said -like she had a hand full of choices- is literally pointless. Cheating on Cal. Are you for real? The social guidelines gave a woman not the oppurtunity to break up "proper" with the man she's involves with no matter what she was doing. He was in full control. How do you think Cal had react if Rose said "pls end this awful engagement"???

I mean she tried to talk to him and what she got?

1087965145_fiancee01.gif.eeb26c860c1f286e6e9b98b871756fa7.gif 2029778576_fiancee02.gif.a24709cf1a70c4fc7f78c6cb4924b3f7.gif

1067804225_fiancee03.gif.c1ef70b5d1a83b623e9b7c7c0f023dc3.gif 1506343857_fiancee06.gif.c8a0320e86541706d6617e2ef0e6699e.gif

782303484_fiancee04.gif.edf7535964cd846d3daafad409c2cb8e.gif 1189871945_fiancee05.gif.e36a6ef1eb01df27bcff6e123fcce9d2.gif

He would never let her go because of his pride, ego and the fear to lose his face and fragile manhood in front of a toxic society ruled by men. She was his property. She had to honor him. This and only this was her main duty in this relationship.

So in your opinion she had just to accept her faith for the rest of her life?

Tumblr_l_163751316795528.gif.eeb2af3fef181687a01aea8fff0baf51.gifTumblr_l_163753624526067.gif.c2e678313b4bc971d34af0139f66c735.gif

To walk away without "his permission", "cheating" on him to make clear she wasn't his property at all

because no ruling barking men accepted "damaged goods" in his territory

Tumblr_l_165531582511327.gif.a01e1c53c2cab9e224f544abbbddab99.gif

was literally the only way she had to fight free.

Oh wait no. She already were dead at some point before because suicide was the other only way to escape her situation without breaking any social rules.

If you really want to tell me Rose hit any bad karma because she escaped her abusive, overall controlling situation she never choosed for herself in the first place and a woman had to accept her faith back then wow the two of us wouldn't been here now to discuss this topic. A woman had to break rules per se otherless we had no rights till today.

It's like saying to a victim you had no right to hurt your abuser just because he hurts you. It's about self defense and surviving. Nothing less did Rose because the poorly circumstances didn't offer her much more.

25 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Leo has been so quiet lately. 😪 I don't like this. I know he hates the paparazzi but they usually give us something.

I believe, he just chilling before KOFM promo campaign will start. I hope, I'm right and we will get content soon 😉

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

We need a f****** teaser of KOTFM.  :girlbanghead:

True!  I’m a little bit disappointed that Leo hasn’t started shooting his new movie yet. If he doesn’t start soon he probably won’t until March 2023 because he will be busy promoting KOTFM and going to award shows😖

4 hours ago, akatosh said:

True!  I’m a little bit disappointed that Leo hasn’t started shooting his new movie yet. If he doesn’t start soon he probably won’t until March 2023 because he will be busy promoting KOTFM and going to award shows😖

He has a new movie?!! What is it about?!

^He hasn't. Just a bunch of projects attached to his name. Without a director those possible projects are nothing like dust in the wind. Everything comes and fall with that especially for Leo. He's a directors slut actor in the most positive way LOL When a directors vision doesn't convince him or match with his own he's out of the project no matter what. It's his first priority when he chooses to make a movie. This is also why he mostly works with the same directors. They share the same vision. Even though I wish sometimes he wouldn't work so much with old white dudes *sigh*

In short: I'm pretty sure he won't do anything this year anymore despite from promoting KOTFM.